Cocoa Beach, Florida Vacation
Beauty of the Beach
Cocoa Beach has day and night life
Cocoa Beach is located between the heart of Orlando and Cape Canaveral, Florida. The beaches are sandy and white and the view is always amazing. From the beach, you can watch the launching of a NASA Space Craft. I personally have done this twice myself. It is a classic memory to watch the launch and thousands actually flock to the Orlando and Cocoa Beach area to watch these historic events. On the beach, vendors have hot dog and hamburger stands as well as carts that are pushed around to sale alcoholic beverages.
The beach has beautiful water and you know your kids will get hungry so, at various places on the beach are hotdog stands and mixed drinks for sale and many activities to do with the kids or, just the adults. Boats and helicopter rides are available. While some people prefer to take it easy and just fish from the very long pier. Boats can be chartered to go deep sea fishing. Other activities at Cocoa Beach: here is a short list of some of our families' favorite things to do. Deep sea fishing trip, parasailing, casino cruise ship, Brevard Zoo and of course, The Kennedy Space Center and of course is one of Nasa's main launching points for space ships.
The beach is six miles long and has restaurants and souvenir shops up and down the strip. Clubs are located up and down the strip for you night owls and a humongous golf course awaits all you early birds.
The golf course at Cocoa Beach has twenty-seven holes and a beautiful view of The Wild Life Habitat. This is a beautiful free part of nature for all to see.
This small city about thirty minutes drive from Orlando, has a population of less than twenty thousand but, over two million tourists every year visit the Pacific Ocean front called Cocoa Beach. Volleyball, jet skis and grills are everywhere along with the hot sun and the beautiful ocean front. Don't forget your sunscreen and you beach chairs and umbrellas. This is a great time for all.
The Cocoa Beach Pier is a 840 foot Boardwalk filled with shops, music and restaurants. Surfing lessons are available and concerts and other entertainment comes to the Beach year round. Of course, twenty minutes down the road is Orlando's hot spot and night life. It's also a great place to be alone with your significant other to talk or for romance. The beach is a romantic place to me and a favorite of mine.
The best part of Cocoa Beach is simply the beach. With all due respect to all the Florida beaches only Daytona Beach can compete with Cocoa Beach when it comes to cleanlines, safety and of course, it's very beautiful. While on vacation you can always play frisbee, volleyball, beach ball and badminton. The beach is well kept by the county and it's always white and it never has garbage or even seaweeds on it. One of the things that you will love if you fish will be just being able to cast the fishing nets off the gigantic pier.
Cocoa Beach Ocean Pier
Cocoa Beach Florida is Nonstop Fun
This is just a short list of some of the fun thing's to do in Cocoa Beach Florida besides the Beaches and the Ocean.
1. Kennedy Space Center-The space center is a great place where you can learn about NASA in an actual real hands on environment. Space doesn't get any more real than this. Videos, pictures and all sorts of memorabilia are located at this museum of sorts. It's famous worldwide and it has thousands of visitors every year from all around the globe.
2. Port Canaveral-Casino cruises await you at this port. Full size casino with slots, poker, drinks and food for all passengers. Besides the casino the cruise has a spectacular view of the state of Florida. The space shuttle goes up so high in the sky that this is also a great place to have a grand view of all space shuttle launches done by NASA.
3. Joyce Schumacher Art Center-Art galleries and art shows are always scheduled. The gallery is an upstairs and downstairs gala affair each visit. The lines can be long because these events are always spectacular. If your a fan of the arts then this is definitely a day long trip that you will never forget but, no pictures or cameras are allowed. This is a art gallery that you do not want to miss on this trip.
4. Parasailing and Surfing-Learn to parasail and surf from real professionals at Cocoa Beach. Always be careful when partaking in these activities. You can parasail by yourself or with a partner. This beach activity is just one of hundreds that take place on the beaches daily during the summer. You might come across a volleyball game that you could get involved in. if you have never parasailed before you may want to show you the ins and outs.
5. Deep Sea Fishing Charters-You can charter a boat and catch all kinds of fish. Everything from fish, sharks and swordfish to car tags and squid await you from under the ocean. The mates on deck can and will assist you with getting your fish and or beverages. They will bait you hook for you sometimes but, if you get tangled up, they will come running. What a life! At the end of the trip
Where is It?
view quiz statistics
Have You Been?
Have You Ever Been To Cocoa Beach Florida ?
Links To Florida
- Fun Things To Do in Panama City Beach, Florida
This vacation hub documents the many different thing's to do in Panama City Beach, Florida. Spinnaker's and Club Lavela are featured in this hub as well as information on the beach, fishing, glass bottom boat tours, diving and snorkeling. Pictures, v
- Orlando Florida's Universal Studios
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. It has around twenty rides based on Universal films. Jaws, Back-to-the Future, Shrek 4-D, Terminator 3D, Men In Black and The Simpson's are all featured in this hub. Pictures, you tube vide
- Glass Bottom Boat Trip
This article is about being on a Glass Bottom Boat, which is an amazing experience. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls and commentary are featured in this hub. From the bottom of a glass bottom boat you get to see everything deep under the water.
- Universal Studios Orlando: Shows and Entertainment
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando Florida. Beetle Juice Graveyard Revue, Animal Show and Horror Make up show are featured in this hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this Theme Park hub.
- Universal Studios Orlando: A Wild Ride Through Hollywood
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. This Theme park features rides that are unlike any that other parks offer. In this place you Ride the Movies. Jaws, Back to the Future, The Simpsons, Terminator, Men in Black and The Mummy
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Cocoa Beach, Florida
© 2012 Buster Johnson