- Travel and Places»
- Communication When Traveling
The Most Extreme Pool
Swimming is nice activity. Beside we get a healthy body, swimming is good for treat our breath. We can enjoy the day with our family in swimming pool. There are benefit by swimming, like:
- Build muscle. By swimming we move almost all the muscles in the body, from head, neck, limbs up, chest, abdomen, back, hips, lower limbs, and feet. When moving in the water,the body spend the energy much more because it have to 'fight' the mass of water that can strengthen and flex the muscles of the body.
- Improve the ability of heart and lung function. The movement in the water like pushed and kicked by the members of the body especially the hands and feet, can stimulate blood flow to the heart, blood vessels, and lungs. This means, swimming can be categorized as aerobic exercise in water.
- Trained the breathing. Highly recommended for people who affected asthma. Our breathing becomes more healthy, smooth, and longer than before.
- Burn more calories. By swimming effectively burn approximately 24% of calories the body.
- Self Safety. When we have the swimming ability, we don't worry when something happen to us. Like ship or plane crush at the sea. We can safe ourself.
- Reducing stress. Swimming can also create heart and mind more relaxed. Swimming movements could increase the hormone endorphins in the brain. The mood and mind always cool,
Before swimming don't forget doing warming up to prevent muscle cramps and also serve to increase body temperature and heart rate gradually.
the most extreme place for swimming
Back to the tittle of this hub. We usually swimming in the swimming pool. Yesterday when I browse around the internet I found the extreme place for swimming. This is unusual place and really extreme for swimming. I personally scared look this place. But I have the picture about the family very brave swim in this place. From the picture it like the river and they this family swim at the edge of the river, above the waterfall I think. But I can't find another information about the location of this place. I hope you enjoy the picture below.
After saw the picture above, what do you think about that place? do you brave to swim over there?