- Travel and Places»
- Visiting Asia
GDS - Global Distribute System
Galileo by Travelport is the world’s leading company in the field of global distribution systems (GDS). Our functions include data scanning in aviation and tourism, booking, pricing and ticketing for airlines, hotel reservation, tour operation and international car rental service.
Galileo headquarter is based in Langley, United Kingdom with a network of worldwide offices.
Up to date, there are 425 airlines, 75,000 hotels, 28,000 car rental points and 7,500 tour operators distributing their products through our global distribution system – Galileo.
In accordance with IATA (Internation Airlines Transportation Association) guidance on paper ticket elimination and conversion to electronic ticketing (ET) from Jan 2008 to March 2012, Galileo had perfected the Electronic Ticket function with over 267 airlines.
OUR AFFILIATE NETWORK
Through years, Galileo has developed a global network with more than 52,000 travel agencies operating in over 145 countries.
In Asia Pacific for particular, Galileo are present in 18 countries with more than 15,500 travel agencies, covering up to 25% of regional market share (based on the segment booking traffic through Galileo system).
G Corner Club is Club for Reservation & Ticketing Agents (RTA) which place to together, play, exchange and improve experience in Airlines Association.
Come to G Corner Club , you willl ghave a chance to :
- Join the fun activities, entertainment, picnic, team building activities, its regularly organized.
- Improve your work experience, participation in courses and practice the skills necessary to develop individual skills.
- Sharing the joy as well as sadness in career and life.
- Accumulate points through the use of the Galileo system. Bonus points can be converted into cash, gifts or the opportunity to participate in activities organized by the CLUB.
- “Sharing to fly” was the message from CLUB would like to send to all members, to share together, to grow together, G Corner Club welcome all RTA and who’re working at the ticket offices, travel companies and airlines.