How To Enjoy Summer Vacation Activities In India : A “Must Question” To Be Answered?
The world runs on the lines of “Survival Of the Fittest” as quoted by Sir Darwin, where every minute is like a battle for bread and butter. People employed have slowly gone so grave into the course of their job that the factor of relaxation and rejuvenation seems far distant from what it should be. Stress is now the most deadly parasite that feeds on every single family currently. Workplaces have efficient synonymic compatibilities with hectic life and the best way to answer to your fun buds is to plan a good summer break.
Why Specifically the May to July Period?
Not every individual has the dream job of world travel and enjoying life to the likes of a travel channel video jockey! For most of the nine-to-six employees, a good summer break at the end of a stressful year serves to be the caffeine kick required to work towards another tough year.
This period is indeed a perfect time for a complete family recreational bliss considering the fact that schools also break for summer holidays. Most resorts and tourist places are hyper active during this period and best deals can be acquired as well.
“Gimme A Break” Has Become A Universal Cry: Pay Heed To The Clarion Call This Summer!
The stressful world has spared nobody; from a kid to an adult everybody needs a break from routine once in a while. As students, especially the ones appearing for board examinations, this break will do the essential rudiments of making them ease out from the pressure. Students prefer happening places where they can enjoy some exploring around and relaxing completely. On the other hand small kids enjoy theme parks and other small carnivals where they take a deep dive into their innocent childhood.
One of the most difficult tasks is to be a parent in this advanced modern world, where kids are far more equipped and smarter than them! Information these days spreads like a forest fire and any new place to visit or any amusement park gets into the bucket lists of kids immediately. Coordinating their needs and welding it along with the tastes of the couple finding places are now significantly easier owing to lot of websites and agencies.
Any adult if given a chance would love to teleport into his adolescent period, the time when one feels the earth standing still at our calls! Trekking and adventure sporting is one way to unleash the beast within! Sports act as the best physical toner for any person in his late teens and early twenties.
With more meditation centres operating full swing the senior citizens can happily enjoy the second innings of their hard earned and lived life. These places remain calm throughout the year and showcase marvellous scenic brilliance making it the perfect choice for a peaceful stay!
Ten Commandments For The Summer Break!
- Laze around in the sands and spread out your umbrella in Goa, the tourist’s paradise. Grab some ice or indulge in some chilled beer, cocktails or maybe some fresh seafood. Yes the beach is the most ultimate place to spend a vacation to completely relax! There can be no comparison to the amazing activities that a beach station has in store. Para-Sailing to volleyball and from sight-seeing to eating good food, a beach serves to be a one stop enjoyment hub for most of the age groups.
- Are you a nature lover? Ever wondered how a dew drop on the frills of a petal looks like? Ever visited a hill station? Well this is one such place which makes the vacation worthwhile. Places like Nainital, Kullu Manali, Ooty, Kodaikanal, in India are some of the best hill stations in the world to spend quality time with loved ones.
- Do you speak the language of the tribes? Does the forest and dense darkness catch your attention? Then the best place to be would be Nagaland as it holds in its vicinity an amazing tribe which gives tourists an insight into their carnival like routine life.
- Wildlife safaris are an all-time favourite location for all age groups. These sanctuaries are now situated in plenty of places and animal lovers can feast their eyes for splendid natural beasts. Many parks also are home to several diminishing species like the white tiger. Jim Corbett Park is considered a good place to spot tigers in India.
- History has been responsible for rendering various sites of visit for the modern generation to interact with their age old ancestors. Sites like Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Jaipur palaces, have grabbed their own significant spots in the likes of world tourism market.
- Every family has one period where the women in the house need their dosage of shopping. This task is indeed an addiction and can serve to be a big blow on credit card statements. Simpler way to solve this crisis is to wait for the shopping festivals in metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc. Every commodity is available at unbelievable price and these places are great tourist spots owing to their amazing man made wonders.
- This period is often referred to as the honeymoon season as well. Many married couples visit places like Shimla, Kashmir, in India. These places witness a healthy outburst of travellers. Needless to say these places sprinkle the magic of romance into any relationship!
- Pack up your biking gear and service your road monster! The bike ride along the Delhi to Leh route serves to be the most breath-kicking adventure to be undertaken in India. Royal Enfield biking troops are more often than not into these expeditions across various highway rides in India. So keep your hearts strong and ears open!
- Activities indulging creative involvement are often scheduled during the course of these vacations. Summer schools which teach art, handicraft, painting, self-defence and dance are very common among kids these days. Some of these places even expose kids to abacus and advance Vedic mathematical approaches.
- Sometimes like the ancient men say “Its best to lay back and watch the green fields under country sky”, indeed the culture of farm houses and guest inn’s is picking up rapid craze among people. These places can have a complete family package entertainment having something for everyone from the family
So why wait? Just spring into action and start planning right away! A life without recreation is like an overloaded machine. Sprinkle in colours of life into routines and plan a perfect vacation with loved ones soon. No worries on hotel bills making a hole in your wallet, as a bit of planning ahead can help you crack some good deals and seasonal offers.