Lastovo: The sunniest island of Croatia
Enjoy the nature!
Lastovo is like an oasis in the middle of the sea, free of massive tourism it is like paradise for those who want to enjoy pure nature.
It is also one of the most remote inhabited island in Adriatic sea and one of the sunniest island of Croatia. With its 46 small islands that surround it, it is like a real oasis of peace and quiet in the middle of the sea.
What to do in Lastovo?
1. Enjoy the nature
2. Rent a bike or a bicycle and explore the island
3. Snorkel: The water is fantastic, full of life. Explore it.
4. Enjoy the food. There are a few of great restaurants on the island, with fantastic seafood. The locals fish for yellow fin tuna: ask about it in a local restaurant.
5. Explore the city of Lastovo.
The city of Lastovo is a very special city. It differs from other sea cities, because it doesn't face the sea, but it is built in the interior of the island, with a beautiful view of fields and olive oil threes. It has a famous amphitheatrically look, because it is build in the hill. On the hill, overlooking the city of Lastovo, is a meteorological station, for predict the whether.
6. This Dalmatian pearl also has 46 of small chapels and lots of vine and olive fields, which you can visit.More information's: http://www.lastovoapartments.com
All photos: by Nina Kramberger
Map of Lastovo
Lastovo in video!
How to get to Lastovo?
- How to reach Lastovo island - Links
Lastovo Island - Lastovo - Croatia, apartments Klara, How to reach Lastovo island - Links ...