- Travel and Places
Florida Travel Destinations: Ocean Sands Beach Inn!
Quiet Getaway: Saint Augustine
Back in February of 2013, my husband and I decided to go on a quiet getaway. We wanted to find a quiet place in Saint Augustine to stay at after we finished all of our sightseeing. What we found blew our minds. We searched Google maps for a day looking for the perfect spot and that is how we came across Ocean Sands Beach Inn. The relaxing getaway that we will never forget.
Ocean Sands Beach Inn
Ocean Sands Beach Inn:
Ocean Sands Beach Inn (http://www.oceansandsbeachinn.com/) is a quiet and lovely inn right in St. Augustine. It is located right across the street from Vilano Beach. The inn also includes ocean front views and it is the only hotel that offers sunrise views over the Atlantic Ocean and sunset views over the Intracoastal Waterway. Ocean Sands Beach Inn offer many amenities to their guests, therefore making it more convenient.
Sunrise at Vilano Beach
Ocean Sands Beach Inn offer many amenities that accommodate their guests.
- Free Parking
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet throughout the Inn.
- Business Center available for your business needs.
- Outdoor pool (seasonally heated).
- Pet friendly
- Private stretch of beach.
Looking for a place to take your pet?
Ocean Sands Beach Inn is pet friendly. There are three ground rooms available to accommodate your pets needs. The weight limit is any pet up to fifty pounds. The beach also allows pets so they can enjoy the beach too. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms. Additional fees will apply.
Ocean Sands Beach Inn offers a complimentary hot breakfast for their guests. Enjoy the breakfast in their dining room or enjoy it out on the patio while enjoying the fresh ocean air.
Looking to get married?
Ocean Sands Beach Inn have a private stretch of oceanfront available for that perfect beach wedding.
Downtown Trolley Tour?
The downtown trolley makes pick up and drop off stops at Ocean Sand Beach Inn.
Second Floor Ocean View
What did we like about Ocean Sands Beach Inn?
- We loved the customer experience. We were greeted with a smile and a hello as soon as we opened the doors.
- We loved the location. It was a quiet little spot. It was so great relaxing by the beach.
- We loved the ocean view. We went to bed watching the view and woke up to the beautiful sunrise. It was like our honeymoon we never took.
- We loved the jacuzzi bathtub. It was so relaxing to soak and to hear the waves rolling at night.
- The breakfast they offered was very delicious. I have not been to many inns that had a great breakfast.
- We loved the fact that we were only fifteen minutes away from the historic part of Saint Augustine.
Ocean Sands Beach Inn
What is the chance of going back for another getaway?
The chance of my husband and I going back to Ocean Sands Beach Inn would be 100%. We absolutely enjoyed our stay there and I do believe that we would not stay anywhere else. We are so grateful for the phenomenal customer experience we had there and I would personally recommend this place to anyone wanting a nice getaway.
Rate Ocean Sands Beach Inn
© 2014 RebeccaSCallahan