Lustre Pavilion: Fine Private Swimming Resort in Bulacan
Bulacan has been known for various swimming resorts and places for family or "barkdada" outing! And one of those places is Lustre Pavilion, a private swimming resort located in Abangan Norte, Bulacan. This article will help you virtually explore the place and help you assess whether it fits your criteria or not.
Beat the Heat of Summer!
Being a tropical country, Philippines experiences tremendous heat during summer! And the best way to beat the heat is by cooling off, going to the beaches and enjoying swimming resorts! But the mainstream ones are often too costly (Boracay, El Nido Palawan, Anvaya Cove and etc.); and hence, most families prefer nearer (for less transportation expense) and less costly swimming resorts.
In this regard, Bulacan became popular. Many locals are aware that Bulacan houses several inexpensive resorts ideal for simple get-together and family outing.Of course, these places will never be at par with luxurious swimming resorts, but if you are just after some bonding while beating the heat, then they are just perfect!
In this article, we will take a look at one of those swimming resorts - Lustre Pavilion, and assess what this place can offer.
Rate your experience in Lustre Pavilion to help vacationers assess the place!
Lustre Pavilion, a Private Swimming Place
Lustre Pavilion is a fine private swimming resort in Abangan Norte, Bulacan. It costed us about P6,500 for renting the place out. But anyway, before everything else, let us first explore the advantages of private swimming pools.
Advantages of Private Pools
- Privacy - why else would we call them "private" pools if not for this, right? If you dislike encountering tons of strangers in swimming places, private pools will be the one to save you! Having privacy entail more freedom for the family. You are free to unleash your wackiness and awesomeness without other people nosing in, and looking at you as if you've done something wrong.
- Less chances of theft - Intuitively, there would be less occurrences of theft when you've rented a private pool. This is because strangers are restricted to enter the area, and the level of people passing by are controlled.
Here are some of the features of Lustre Pavilion (along with the photos on top and on the right):
- Medium-Sized Pool - the pool is ideal for families (and friends) consisting of less than 35 people. Any number beyond that will need to consider other alternatives, because this may result to overcrowding in the pool especially if everyone will plunge in at the same time. Of course, this number is just an estimate subject to other consideration. For example, you may still have 50 people there as long as only 35 will plunge in the pool at a time. Don't worry, the place can still accommodate that number of people.
- Function Area - the good thing about Lustre Pavilion is that it has a function area, although there would be an extra charge for using this one. This means you may opt to have a program for your swimming party, birthday party, small wedding reception and whatnot.
- The Gazebo - beat the heat while you are in the place! During 11:30am - 2:30pm, the heat is at its peak. Hence, you must seek shelter to avoid excessive and damaging sun exposure. The Gazebo will be there for you! Also, near the Gazebo are some grilling areas you may use for barbecues and steaks.
- Nature Immersion - one of the cool features of Lustre Pavilion is the presence of some trees and nature elements. Nature lovers will be able to appreciate these since there are an ample amount of greens within the area that you will surely love!
- Small Cottages - there are about 6 small cottages within the area which you would enjoy. especially If you have sub-groups among your families and/or friends. Each sub-group may be assigned to each small cottage. If this is unnecessary, there is a medium sized tent where everybody can gather around.
Lustre Pavilion: a Closer LookClick thumbnail to view full-size
The Downsides of Lustre Pavilion
- Not Yet Fully Developed - the place has not yet been fully developed. There are still things that need to be further improved and furnished. Some portions of the pool have unfixed and improperly aligned tiles which may provide some risk in getting minor cuts. The rest rooms and shower rooms have limited facilities and functions (e.g. the water pressure is not sufficient enough to handle simultaneous showering).
- No Life Guards - there are no life guards within the area, so if you have lots of kids tagging along, be sure to constantly look out for them. Note that the deepest part of the pool is about 3 inches below six feet.
Does Lustre Pavilion fit your criteria?view quiz statistics
Worth a Try
Lustre Pavilion is a fine, though not the best, place for a good get-together and family bonding. This place is sufficient enough to satisfy your swimming indulgence as you beat the summer heat!
Take the test on the right if you want help in assessing whether the place suits your criteria. And also, don't forget to drop some comments regarding your experience, so that other people will have more information about the place! Check out my post as well on another resort: Coolwaves Waterpark in Bulacan.
How to Get to Lustre Pavilion?
Travel and Tours Related Hubs
- Chinatown's Finest: Ramada Manila Central Hotel - information regarding the new international hotel that recently opened up in Binondo, Manila, Philippines, and some must-see places near the hotel.
- Enjoying Laguna's Finest, Nuvali - Biking, Fish Feeding and Etc. - enjoy one of the fine spots in Laguna! Unwind as you immerse yourself with nature, bike around the vicinity, feed the schools of koi and many more!
© 2012 Renz Kristofer Cheng