Most Popular Tourist Destinations of Alabama
Alabama is a quaint little state found on the South Western region of the world, and is the only state in the United States that have the natural resources to make iron and steel. Alabama is a great place to vacation with the entire family because there are tons of stuff to do that everyone in your household will love. I am going to talk about some of the top tourist attractions of Alabama to maybe give you some more information on this great state
The Paul W. Museum
1. The Paul W. Museum is conveniently located in the heart of Alabama in the University of Alabama. The Paul W. Museum is for the football hall of fame, and it attracts football lovers all over the world. The Paul W. Museum is a representation of past football coaches, and even some players as well. It is a great tourist destination, and is open all year round seven days a week.
The U.S Space and Rocket Center
2. The U.S Space and Rocket Center is one of the biggest space and rocket centers in the world. Science fans all over the world come to Alabama for this wonderful tourist attraction. The U.S Space and Rocket Center has over fifteen hundred artifacts from all over the world representing space exploration. The U.S Space and Rocket Center is also great for young children, and presents rockets, different achievements, and even thousands of different artifacts from all over the world. This is another great tourist destination for the entire family.
Cathedral Caverns State Park
3. Cathedral Caverns State Park in Grant is located in the Northern part of Alabama, and was made in the late 1950s. The Cathedral Caverns State Park in Grant was granted the right to call this extremely popular tourist attraction a National natural landmark in 1972. The Cathedral Caverns State Park in Grant has an extremely big entrance, and is absolutely gorgeous, This is a great tourist attractions for couples, and even history buffs.
The University mall
4. The University mall is located in the western part of the United States, and is a designed place for shopping lovers. The University mall is the largest mall located in Alabama, and was opened in the early 1980s, The University mall is a very popular tourist attraction people tend to visit while they are vacationing for the entire family.
The Shrine of the most blessed sacrament
5. The Shrine of the most blessed sacrament is located within Alabama, and is great for people who have religious history. The Shrine of the most blessed sacrament is known as the Roman Catholic Latin Shine, and is praised by millions all over the world. The Shine of the most blessed sacrament has a very unique interior, and consists of a little over three hundred acres. The Shrine of the most blessed sacrament is extremely beautiful, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations located within Alabama..
The Capstone Club
6. The Capstone Club is one of the top tourist destinations located in Alabama, and there are things to do for the entire family. The Capstone Club is great little spot for sports fanatics, as they host daily golf tournaments, along with a great restaurant that has some of the most delicious foods that i have ever tried, The Capstone club hosts many different events throughout the year, and you can make reservations for certain events in your life as well, for example wedding parties, graduation parties, and even family get together's.
The Kentucky Art Center
7. The Kentucky Art Center is located in the heart of Alabama, and is one of the top tourist destinations in Alabama. The Kentucky Art Center is one of the hottest entertainment industry's in the United States, and holds different music concerts, live entertainment, and even theater. The Kentucky Art Center is great little stop to take while vacationing in Alabama, and your entire family will sure have a fun time.
The Splash adventure
8. The Splash adventure is a water park located in the Western part of Alabama, and is fun for the entire family. The Splash adventure cost over sixty five billion dollars to build, and was opened in 1998, The Splash adventure has about eleven different attractions, and is a great stop while vacationing in the summertime in Alabama,
Madison County Botanical Garden
9. Madison County Botanical Garden is one of the biggest tourist destinations located within Alabama, and is about one hundred and twelve acres big. The Madison County Botanical Garden is one of the most gorgeous things you will see in Alabama, and is open year round. The Madison County Botanical Garden has many different sections, and is one of the biggest botanical gardens in the United States.
Lake Lurleen State Park
10. Lake Lurleen State Park is located in the North Western part of Alabama, and is over sixteen thousand acres big, and is extremely beautiful. Lake Lurleen State Park is a great little spot for the entire family to visit while vacationing in Alabama, and has many things to do. Lake Lurleen State Park has a large lake, and even has a nature center.
Alabama is a great little state to vacation to, and is very popular all over the world. There are thousands of people who travel to Alabama from all over the world to visit these top destination spots, and you will sure have a wonderful time wherever you decide to visit.