- Travel and Places»
- Visiting North America
Mysterious Iron rips through Warehouse Roof
Metal Debris from above
- On Thursday, Dec. 1, 2011 in Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA, a solid piece of metal weighing about 3-5 pounds crashed through the roof of a business establishment called Michael’s Wholesale Furniture Distributors. The owner of the business establishment Michael Facchini picked the chunk of debris from the floor of his building situated at Camelot Drive and looked up to find a hole in the ceiling that was ripped open by the impact.
- Investigators said the piece of metal seems to have come from the sky but not from a plane.
Facchini requested testimony
- Facchini told WBZ-TV’s Kathy Curran to look up the ceiling to see the big hole. One of his workers came and saw the office in a mess and asked him what happened. He saw the metal and thought it came from high above, Facchini added.
- ..."there are currently 17,000 objects measuring 4 in. (10 cm) or greater circling the earth. There are a whopping 200,000 in the 1-in. to 3-in. (2.5 cm to 7.5 cm) range, and millions smaller than an inch." - Space Junks ...here
Earthbound fireball kills woman, wounded others
- A fireball exploded in the town of Monte Grande, Argentina, Monday- Sept. 26, 2011, killing a woman, injuring 9 people, demolishing 2 homes, a business and cars.
- Why the powerful blast happened is still shrouded in mystery.
Witnesses describe the fireball
- Eyewitnesses said they saw a ball of fire descend from the sky about the time of the explosion.
- The disastrous phenomenon was caught on a video uploaded by a certain lucky mauro on Monday, showing a bright fire-like trace as it descend from the sky upon the town of Monte Grande.
- As reported the explosion was seen and heard from distant places Temuco City, Chile and Mar del Plata on the Atlantic Ocean.
Complete details here