- Travel and Places»
- Visiting Asia»
- Southern Asia
About Pauri Garhwal
Pauri Garhwal is a district of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand also known as Garhwal is the state of India located in northern part of India.
There are some famous places you have to visit here in Pauri Garhwal. Main Pauri itself a tourist place. There are so many famous places are there in Pauri. Below is the list of some of famous place in Pauri, Uttarakhand.
- Pauri:- Pauri is hill station and tourist place where people come to enjoy snow falling and watching the beautiful scene of Himalayas. You can learn more about Himalayas by clicking here. In the month of December, January and February Pauri is covered with snow. Rest of the year, there is no snowfall.
- Srinagar:- Srinagar is one the famous place in Pauri. It is around 30 km away from the Main Pauri. It is also a tourist place and a hill station where people come to enjoy holidays. Srinagar is popular tourist place in Uttarakhand State. Main Pauri is not so famous but Srinagar is popular tourist place.
- Lansdwone:- Lansdowne is also famous place in Pauri District of Uttarakhand. Here you find the war mamorial and the parade ground of garhwal rifles part of Indian army. Lansdowne has the command office of Garhwal Rifles. You also visit Kaleshwar mahadev temple here. This is one the famous hill station in India since Britishers come to India.
- Kotdwar:- Kotdwar also pronoun as Kotdwara is a town/tehsil of district Pauri. It is situated in south western part of the state Uttarakhand. It is one of the main entrance of Uttarakhand. With compare to other tehsil Kotdwar is not a hill place.
Below is the list of development block of district Pauri:
Pauri is the holy place. There are so many temples are there in Pauri.
- Kandoliya Devta mandir:
- Danda Nagraja Temple:
- Jwalpa Devi Temple:
- Hanuman Temple:
- Kyunkaleshwar Mahadev Temple:
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev Temple:
- Ekeshwar Mahadev Temple:
- Binsar Mahadev Temple:
- Doodhatoli Temple: