Plan A ‘North American Holiday’ in 2013!
Looking to add a dash of North American charm and sophistication to your upcoming vacations in 2013? If yes, you have plenty of cities to choose from, while deciding upon your destination during the holidays. If you have enough time at your disposal, you can also plan for an extended road trip, experiencing the beauties of multiple cities during your journey. In the current discourse, we will provide a brief overview of five cities that can easily qualify as the vacation destination of your choice:
- Brampton (Canada) – When it comes to sheer sightseeing beauties, few cities can come close to the charms of Brampton, Canada. The city boasts of some of the most well-known natural parks in the continent, with the Gage Park and the Chinguacousy Park warranting special mention in this regard. The art centers and the heritage sites in the city also add to the popularity of the city. You can also get a feel of the rich history of the city, by taking some time out to travel to the various museums over here. Shopping opportunities are excellent too in Brampton. In order to ensure that you do not miss out on any of the attractions of the city, you should ideally rent a car in Brampton, with a knowledgeable chauffeur.
- Toronto (Canada) – If ethnic and cultural richness and diversity really appeal to your senses, the city of Toronto has a veritable list of outstanding attractions for you. The art galleries, theme parks and zoos feature among the prime tourist hotspots in the city, while the wonders stored in the well-stacked Royal Ontario Museum would also draw a gasp of appreciation from you. The CN Tower, the Eaton Center and the Rogers Center are some of the other places that you should definitely include in your plans, while deliberating upon the places to visit in Toronto. You can also enjoy quite breathtaking views, from the islands in the city, which buzz with enthusiastic tourists all through the year.
- New York (USA) – If you had always found the images of the majestic Statue of Liberty and the dazzling Times Square alluring, you can give shape to your dreams, by planning a nice, extended trip to New York in 2013. In addition to the aforementioned tourist hotspots, you can also check out the immensely tall Empire State Building and the enthralling Brooklyn Bridge over here. Your cravings for holiday shopping can be easily fulfilled in New York too, provided that you include the widely renowned Macy’s Departmental Store, and other market centers, in your travel plans. Wall Street, the financial hub of the city, also draws in its fair share of interested visitors.
- Las Vegas (USA) – The city of Las Vegas is the place you should head for, if you are looking to add the combined magic of scenic pleasures, museums, cultural centers and amusement parks in your holiday fun. At the Goretorium, located in the northeast section of the city, you can experience some decidedly spooky, supernatural happenings. A relaxed amble along the Fremont Street and/or the Grand Canyon West would familiarize you with the lively, entertaining spirit of Las Vegas. The natural reserves of the city also have distinct charms of their own. If you happen to be a fan of the legendary Chuck Jones, you can also check out some of his finest works here.
- Chicago (USA) – If architectural genius is something that catches your fancy the most, a trip to Chicago might just be what you are looking for. The Navy Pier and the Sears Tower are two of the most famous tourist spots in the city, while the Wrigley Building is also well known in its own right. The Lincoln Park Zoo has an extensive collection of different wild animals (including even polar bears) from right round the world. If you like to have a stroll in a nice, well-maintained park, simply head for the Grant Park or the Millennium Park.
The best thing about planning a vacation in any of these North American cities is that, you do not have to shell out an inordinately high amount of money, while arranging for transportation facilities. For example, if Brampton, in Canada, is your chosen destination, you can easily find several companies that offer cheap car rental in Brampton. Plan your holidays well, and enjoy your ‘North American’ vacation to the hilt!