Ten Places To Have Fun in Las Vegas, Nevada
The City That Never Sleeps
24 hours per day something is happening in Vegas whether it's eating, clubs, concerts, sporting events, magic shows, amusement parks, museums or any other assortment of never ending shows and entertainment.
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
What Do You Like?
What do you like best in Las Vegas, Nevada?
David Copperfield Live in Las Vegas
Ten Things To Do In Vegas
1. Boxing: Boxing is a staple of Las Vegas and the capital of prizefighting in the United States. Some of boxing's greatest fighters include, Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield,Sugar Ray Leonard and Floyd Mayweather, Jr.. These fighters have all plowed their trade in the Vegas casinos. Also, the big boxing events bring out the stars. Hollywood actors, musicians and other celebrities. Celebrities are known to sit ringside for the big bouts. Besides there is nothing better than seeing boxing live and in person.
2. Luxor (World's Largest Atrium) The Atrium at the Luxor Hotel, in Vegas is the largest indoor atrium in the entire world. It measures 19 million cubic feet and thousands of people per year come to see its beauty and wonders. It's enclosed in a huge glass case that allows you see the atrium from all sides of the Hotel. It's a great idea to take pictures or selfies by the atrium because, it looks fabulous.
3. Guinness World of Records Museum: There have been seven total Guinness Museums but, several have closed. The one in Las Vegas has been able to withstand the test of time, and remains a popular tourist and local attraction. It has pictures, wax figures, artist memorabilia and all kinds of items and information about all the world record setters. The Museum, although mainly dedicated to accomplishments, also has a section for failures too!
4. David Copperfield's Magic: Nevada has constant magic shows but, master illusionist, David Copperfield, also performs his trade in Vegas. He is a must see act and it last around five hours live. Copperfield performs his shows at several venues, and he usually does one to two weeks per year on the strip. This King magician has a way with crowds, and he knows how to connect with them and wow them with his complete mystery.
5. Adventuredome at Circus Circus: The Adventuredome Amusement park is five acres in size and it's located inside of the Circus Circus Hotel. It has 25 rides and the park is open all year round. It features thrill rides like, the twirling roller coaster and smaller rides like, the Tea Cups. Inside the park, you'll find fast food, snacks and beverages as well as bigboydrinks, for adults. Music is played on most of the rides, and they are very unique rides to say the least.
6. Tao Nightclub: Tao is located inside The Venetian, and it's a combination night club and Asian restaurant. It's a classy place and all aspects of the club including, the dance floor are designed to look amazing. The food is delicious, and you can sit in a private setting or eat their sushi while listening to a wide variety of music. Special guest musicians appear sometimes and the seats are cushioned which is a nice touch and, it is comfortable.
7. Indoor Skydiving: Vegas Indoor Skydiving let's you simulate actual skydiving. It also let's you free fall without a parachute, which is fun and scary, at the same time. The walls are heavily padded and the floor is made of trampoline mesh for protection. You can skydive alone or with a partner. A huge fan blows you upon the air from the ground and it's totally euphoric. You wear protection but, the indoor building is soft padded so everything is ultra safe.
8. Wet and Wild Water Park: Wet and Wild is 26 acres and it has several huge water slides plus smaller slides for the children. A wave pool, lazy river and two swimming pools, are fixtures of this wet adventure. The lazy river is 1,000 feet long and circles the park and the park also houses, a white water ride experience ride which is fast. Rafts, cabanas for the beach area and restaurants are all over the park.
9. The Mob Museum: The museum's official name is, The National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. It's located in an old timey Las Vegas courthouse and it houses documents, pictures and other items relating to the American Mafia. Guns, crime evidence, mug shots, shackles and many others items from crime bosses, adorn this museum. It houses the famous Wolof mobsters which has everyone from Al Capone to John Gotti.
10. Stratosphere: The Stratosphere Tower is the tallest observation tower that is freestanding in the entire world. You can see the huge tower top from miles down the Vegas strip. The tower itself is 1,149 feet tall. The top of the Tower has an American restaurant and four amusement park rides for adults. One of the thrill rides features the riders hanging off the edge of the building which is intense.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Boxing is a Vegas Tradition
Boxing has been in Las Vegas a for a long time but, it wasn't until the early 1990's, when they completely took over in America. New Jersey and New York are the biggest competition to the supremacy of Las Vegas, when it comes to the manly art of self defense.
Some of the biggest and most famous bouts in the sports storied history have occurred in Sin City.
Floyd Mayweather on The MGM Grand
Master Illusionist David Copperfield
The Magic of David Copperfield
David Copperfield does his magic all around the globe but, he does the majority of his American shows are performed in Las Vegas and shown on cable television.
Copperfield, like boxer Floyd Mayweather, has a permanent billboard attached to the MGM Grand because, he is a staple of the party desert.
Luxor Atrium in Las Vegas
Top Vegas Restaurants
Floyd Mayweather Boxing in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada Street Maps
- Southern Trip To Gatlinburg, Tennessee
The mountains in Gatlinburg, Tennessee are a great getaway with cabins that are fully loaded. Attractions are everywhere and they include: amusement parks, concerts and dinner and movie shows.
- Things To Do In Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
This article documents my trip to Myrtle Beach in South Carolina including restaurants, gift shops and the night life scene. Pictures, maps, polls, you tube videos and commentary are also listed in this hub.
- Cocoa Beach, Florida Vacation
This article focuses on CoCo Beach which is located between Orlando and Cape Canaveral, Florida. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this blog. The beaches are sandy white and the atmosphere is relaxed. Restaurants, so
- Hot American Night Clubs
This article is about the Top Night Clubs in America. Polls, pictures, maps, you tube videos and commentary. Club Lavela, Spinakers and The Furnace are highlighted in this blog.
- Places to Visit in The State of Alabama
This is an additional hub highlighting some of the most interesting places in Alabama. Most of them can be visited for little to no money. I hope you find this hub interesting. Polls, commentary, pictures, you tube videos and a quiz are included in t
Tour of The Adventuredome Theme Park
© 2014 Buster Johnson