The 20 Something Gypsy
Ever wonder why your heart is so empty, or why you constantly crave to be somewhere different? Maybe you're a gypsy and don't even know it yet. Lets find out!
Here are a few reasons you may be a 20 something gypsy:
1. You crave adventure. Your heart is constantly longing to be somewhere else. You are constantly waiting for something exciting to present itself and make your life more interesting.
2. You feel like you're suffocating. This could be for many reasons. Maybe you're ready for new people, new scenery, new opportunities, new food. Maybe you just need a vacation to get away from all of the anxiety, this always helps me escape from the suffocation of reality.
3. You spend more time planning a trip than you're something as exciting as your own wedding. You get more exciting about new places, new experiences, new people. You want to make sure that your trip is more interesting than anything you've ever experienced, so you spend weeks... maybe months... planning the trip of a lifetime.
4. You come home from a trip with a new perspective on life. This happens because you have completely immersed yourself in a different culture. You are now fully aware of how different the world around you is.
5. Your heart feels heavy when you come home from a trip. You may not realize it, but you have left your heart in a far away place. You didn't even know it was possible but you fell in love with the streets, the music, the food, and the people of that place.
Now that you know if you're a 20 something gypsy... go travel. go far. meet new people. eat different food. Take this time to be yourself in a new place, and don't let anyone stop you.