- Travel and Places
Things to do in Kentucky
Some of the things to do in Kentucky include mammoth cave national park, cumberland falls, dinosaur world, Louisville zoo, Kentucky action park, beach bend amusement park and Kentucky down under. Kentucky offers a wide variety of sightseeing opportunities, beautiful scenaries and activities. Activities ranging from hiking, to camping, canoeing, swimming and rafting.
Things to do in Kentucky
1. Mammoth cave national park: Mammoth Cave is located in Kentucky, about 100 miles south of Louisville. Mammoth cave is the longest cave system in the world. The park boasts of over 52,000 acres of hardwood forest, perfect for camping, hiking, horse riding, canoeing, boating and biking. Mammoth cave is one of the top attractions in Kentucky drawing hoards of visitors every year.
2. Cumberland falls: Cumberland falls also called as the Little Niagara is one of the popular attractions in Kentucky. The falls offers whitewater rafting, canoeing and fishing. Cumberland falls is a hiker's paradise with 17 miles of hiking trails making it one of the fun and adventurous things to do in Kentucky.
3. Dinosaur world: Dinosaur world is located in Kentucky between Louisville and Nashville. Dinosaur world is an outdoor museum and has over 150 life size dinosaur models. The museum is great for kids with its lush setting.
4. Louisville zoo: Louisville zoo is a 35 acre zoo in Kentucky. Highlights include giraffes, gorillas, tigers, Asian & African elephants. They have tram and train facility. The zoo is perfect for spending time with family and kids.
5. Kentucky down under: Kentucky down under is located between Nashville, Tennessee and Louisville, Kentucky. Kentucky down under is an educational Australian themed animal park. You can see kangaroos and other Australian animals roam freely in animal park. The discovery area features lizards, reptiles, snakes and many interesting creatures.
6. Kentucky action park: Some of the major attractions in Kentucky action park include outlaw cave, alpine slide, thriller slides, bumper cars, bumper boats and go cart track.
7. Beach bend amusement park: Beach bend park has 40 rides including wooden rooler coaster, 3 water slides, swimming pool and children's play pool.
Cumberland falls, Kentucky
- Best Water Parks in Kentucky
- Where to eat in Walt Disney World Orlando?
Some of the finest dining and delicious food items can be found at Walt Disney World...
- Things to do in Zion National Park
- Top 10 things to do in Washington DC
Washington DC attractions Some of the things to do in Washington DC include DC by foot, smithsonian, washington national monument, Lincoln memorial, great falls parks, chesapeake and ohio canal, mount...
- Top Las Vegas Attractions
Las Vegas has so much to see and do; never runs short of entertainment and is a perfect vacation spot. Las Vegas is the ultimate tourist destination drawing millions of people every year from all over the...
- Top Places to Visit in San Antonio
San Antonio attractions are appealing to tourists and visitors of all ages and is the most visited city in Texas. San Antonio is famous for the River Walk, the Alamo, and home to the SeaWorld. San Antonio is...
- Top 10 Things to do in San Francisco
Extraordinary city San Francisco is one of the cosmopolitan gems of the world and has plenty of great fun things to do in San Francisco. The city offers travelers sophistication, history, and culture. The...
- Top things to do in Chicago
Chicago is the largest city in the midwest and the third largest city in the United States. Chicago offers lots of things to do including world class museums, sears tower skydeck, spectacular live theater,...