Things to Do in Thousand Oaks Ca
Four Of The Most Popular Attractions In No Particular Order
- Reign of Terror Haunted House: (Check website for hours and tickets due to Covid restrictions) Reign of Terror is considered one of Southern California’s most terrifying haunted house attractions. The structure features more than 100 hair raising, blood curdling attractions. The property is spread over tens of thousands of feet of space, so plenty to explore. Definitely not for the faint of heart! Over time the attraction has received rave reviews from locals to newspaper publications. Check it out....that is.....if you're not too scared!
- Chumash Indian Museum: (Check website for hours and tickets due to Covid restrictions)This is the site of a former Chumash village, known as Sap'wi. Located in northeast Thousand Oaks, the Chumash Indian Museum is a Native American Interpretive Center. California. It is located in Oakbrook Regional Park and is home to a replica of a Chumash village and over a thousand year old Chumash pictographs. The pictographs are not open to the public, but can be observed on guided tours. This village was inhabited 10,000 years ago.
- Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza: Known as one of Thousand Oak's most renowned performing arts centers, this venue hosts a variety of events like orchestra performances, art exhibits and live music. The theater seats close to 2000 people.
- Thousand Oaks Certified Farmer's Market: If you're like me you love a juicy home grown tomato. This farmer's market is sure to have many! This is a great place meet friendly venders and farmers and pick up locally made products you won’t find in the big stores. Held at The Oaks Shopping Center , It features things like seasonal California produce, arts and crafts, health and body products, and more.
For Quality Home Remodeling in Thousand Oaks
- Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling
Quality Remodeling Los Angeles Services Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling. Quality Remodeling Los Angeles serves the following service area Oak Park California, Woodland Hills California, Simi Valley California, West Hills California, Thousand