Things To Do for a Hassle Free Travel Experience
The secret to traveling without hassle is to plan in advance, pack just the necessary items and make sure that everything will be safe and secure back home when you travel. Do not make last minute plans; these usually do not work out well.
Check all bookings in advance. Make your trip a pleasant experience without any glitches or hassles by planning ahead.
Check your passport expiry date if you are taking a flight. Keep a separate travel pouch where you can easily access your passport and tickets. Make sure you have the currency of the place that you are going to visit.
Pack Travel Essentials
1. Make a list of essential items that have to be packed. Stick to the list and do not pack more than necessary to avoid lugging heavy baggage around.
2. Pack all medicines a day before and double check. Take emergency medications like Panadol, Cough syrup, Antacids, Band-Aids, etc. in a bag that you can easily access. If you are taking any particular medication, check to see if you have enough tablets for the entire trip. You might not get the same medicine in the place that you are about to visit.
3. Hand sanitizers are essential when your travel. You or your children may feel like snacking during the trip. Your hands can get dirty, but you may not have access to soap and water. At times like these, a hand sanitizer will come in handy.
4. Pack a minimum of makeup items. Take the ones you cannot do without.
5. Pack shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
6. If you are wearing a neck, back or any support for your body then remember to wear them before locking your house. This way you will not leave them behind.
7. Do not forget to pack any special medication that you are taking for flight travel.
8. Check to see if you have packed the Chargers for your cell phone, laptop or any electronic gadget that you are going to take with you.
9. There are paper soap strips available in the shops to do your laundry. Pack a few of them; this will help you wash your clothes without having to search for detergents.
10. Use public toilets without any hassle. Toilet seat sprays are available to disinfect, pack one to use any public toilets without worry.
Things To Pack For kids
If you have kids who sleep with a particular doll or a blanket, make sure to take it along as this will help to avoid bedtime hassles.
Make sure your children take their story books to read or iPod to listen to music so that they do not get bored.
If your child has ear pain, remember to take ear drops, especially if you are taking flight. Ear pain increases during flight take off and landing.
Last but not the least, remember to inform the security office in your neighborhood community that you are going on a vacation. Give an extra key to your friend so that your friend can open your house in case of any emergency.
Take care, travel with ease and comfort. Have fun and enjoy.
© 2012 Nithya Venkat