Top 10 Reasons To Visit Myrtle Beach, SC
Thinking about going on a vacation? Why not try Myrtle Beach in South Carolina? Great hotel rates, lots to do, and a beautiful beach! What more could you ask for? See why I traveled to Myrtle Beach more than one time in my Top 10 Reasons To Visit Myrtle Beach, SC.
- There's a lot to do. From the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk to the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, there's something to keep every age group occupied. For a full list of things to do, click here.
- The beach is beautiful. Just look at the picture! The water is crystal clear. You can see your feet when you're in up to your shoulders! You can also see little fish swimming with you in the water. It's really cool!
- You can stay at a hotel for a good rate. Both times I was there, I stayed out of season. We went at the end of September. That is definitely the time to go! Hotels offer great off-season rates, and the beach is empty! Worrying about the weather? The sun was out and it was 85-90 degrees every day. The water was very warm too!
- There are tons of golf courses. For those who enjoy golfing, this is the place for you. There's a golf course around every corner, so come down and book a tee time!
- There's food everywhere! The restaurants are endless, and the menu's for each one will satisfy everyone in your group.
- The people are very friendly. Ever hear of Southern Hospitality? Well it's ever present here. The wait staff, hotel staff, and people in general are happy all the time, which makes your stay even more enjoyable.
- There's plenty of room to get your morning jog in. Take a jog on the beach or on one of the streets. They're both clean and ready for you!
- Fishing. The fishing is good down here, so bring your fishing rod and some bait, get out early and catch the big one! Or, go out on a fishing charter and get into some open seas!
- Year-round events. There's an event going on all the time down there. So if you're into entertainment, check out the website and see what will be happening when you're there!
- There's lots of shops. Broadway at the Beach and Barefoot Landing are 2 exceptional sites to find good bargains and even good food! Check them both out!
Hopefully this list has inspired you to book your next vacation to Myrtle Beach. You will not be disappointed!
Click the link below to receive more information about Myrtle Beach.