- Travel and Places
Travel Tips, What To Pack In Your Suitcase For A Cruise.
Exciting To Go On A Cruise Holiday
- This is such a wonderful way to see the world and stay put without having to lug cases around from one city to the next.
- I was thinking on the lines of a bus tour. If it is Tuesday it must be Belgium. Early into your bus and you start the next leg of your trip. Exhausting to say the least!
Oh so cool Bags For Your Cruise!
Cool Bags And Shoes
Cute Quirky Chicken Print
Cute Quirky Chicken Print on a bag for a lighthearted approach to your vacation!
Pack ready go... cruise...
Nothing As Exciting As Going On A Cruise
- The thrill of cruising around islands is unparalleled.
- Packing for a week or ten days on a cruise holiday needs some careful thought!
Are You Packed And ReadyTo Cruise
Great Sandy Nude Colour Swimwear For A Cool Look
- Love the soft colours that blend in with the colours of the beach.
Bye Bye Winter!
Your ideas for your cruise wardrobe should reflect your holiday attitude with an uncluttered look and carefree style that speaks of being free from the stuffiness of a winter that you are leaving behind, even if it is only for a while!
On our cruise in the Caribbean many of the passengers were from New York and had left behind the freezing weather up north.
Cool Batik Inspired Beachwear
Well prepared and relaxed.
The Caribbean islands are beautiful and so here are some tips for you, if you choose a tropical cruise and what to take with you.
As long as your paper work is all in order you should be ready to pack.
Cruises are so relaxing!
A Ship In View
- Never let the emotional buzz of a cruise make one overspend on items for your suit case.
- There are lots of ports where you can spread your spending money on some beautiful items!
Cool Beach Attire
- EachWell Women Loose Chiffon V Neck Off Shoulder A-line Mini Beach Dress Tops: Amazon Fashion
Shop the latest styles of EachWell Women Loose Chiffon V Neck Off Shoulder A-line Mini Beach Dress Tops at Amazon Women’s Clothing Store. Free Shipping+ Free Return on eligible item
Lovely soft white beach dress or cover up.
Enjoy Your Cruise Wardrobe Search.
Hope you get some ideas from our personal experience in packing and what you need take, on your well deserved sea adventure! Get a note pad to jot down some ideas while out and about.
Take a camera for some added inspiration that you come across. Remember to add texture to your choices as not to look too dull and boring.
Tips For Packing
- Choose your colour palette and work round these, making an exciting set of vacation clothing and accessories.
- Get inspired from the world around you. Beautiful schemes from sky, sea and mountains. The dull colours with bright, also work very well together. . Denim blue with bright yellow or red.
- Deep navy blue with red, yellow or white.
- Deep aquamarine with a splash of bright red in a belt or scarf.
- Plan your budget and choose accordingly
Sitting Pretty On Your Tropical Island
Some Items to pack
- Choose the basic colours you love and know that suit you and choose accordingly. Mixing and matching clothing and accessories can save you a great deal of cash. Tops in various colours and textures can be teamed up with one or two pairs of shorts and skirts.
- Remember a hat, sunscreen and flip flops for the scorching tropical sand ,sea and sun! You do not want to look like a boiled lobster. We have seen someone on the ship who looked just like this. You can ruin your holiday by having to go to bed with sun stroke. Been there, done that. Not a pretty site!
- You will need some formal clothing for the captains welcome dinner and some tropical attire for a tropical evening party round the pool area . This is in the form of a midnight buffet with all sorts of fruit, ice cream and everything you would call delicious.Buy yourselves a floral wreath at the embarkation lounge before you get on the ship.
- The items at the shops on board are quite pricey, so save by bringing things like hats, books to read and a pair or two of sunglasses. Terrible to have to buy a very expensive pair, if you so happen to lose one on the deck.
More things to pack
- Take some shoes for your walking tours and some flip flops to match your outfits. Some smart sandals for the evening would also be advisable. If the weather is rough you might consider adding some sturdier ones for the rocking and rolling. Walking round the decks in high heels could be quite hazardous to say the least.
- Remember to pack some medicine for stomach upsets etc. One sometimes eats different menus to the ones at home and consume much richer foods with gay abandon. Antacids, headache tablets and any prescription pills, you should not forget. Sea sick tablets are also a good idea, in case of a change in sea condition.
- Pack a bathing costume or two and some sarongs to cover up after a morning on the deck. A peak that fits well on your head is also a great idea as some hats will take off never to be seen again. This is definitely the case when on a small craft shuttle from the ship to some little island for that excursion that you have been dreaming about! Better not to be without protection, for a morning away from the air conditioned atmosphere of the liner.
Ready To Sail
Captain's Welcome Dinner Dress
Unpack Once..that is all.
The great advantage of going on a ship vacation is that you will only need to unpack once. It will be refreshing after taking a long bus tours where you have to get off every evening and haul your luggage, in and out of hotel foyers!
When we go away I always pack in more clothes hangers as very few places including cruises have enough.
Abundant Tropical Flowers
Some Good Denim Fashion Clothing And Accessories.
Choose Your Luggage Wisely.
- Make sure that you have a light but sturdy suitcase, for all your items, and the ones that you might buy on the islands. It is very exciting to budget some money for a shopping spree at some little market on one of the shore excursions.
- When you purchase an item, it is even better if you will be able to wear it back home round the pool. Some strange tee shirts just get shut away in a cupboard and look too over the top to venture out in.
Island Cruise Set
Tropical Prints For That Holiday Feeling!
Pack A Sarong
BUY NOW / Cool Beach Cover - Up
- Dora Bridal Womens Sexy Crochet Hollow Out Cover-ups Beachwear Swimwear Dress (Free Size, Beige) at
Shop the latest styles of Dora Bridal Womens Sexy Crochet Hollow Out Cover-ups Beachwear Swimwear Dress (Free Size, Beige) at Amazon Women’s Clothing Store. Free Shipping+ Free Return on eligible item
Land Holiday Or Cruise?
Do you love a cruise or prefer a tour on land.
Bon Voyage and hope you come back with many tales to tell and some great video footage, so ...remember your camera!
Cool Luggage Set
- Amazon.com: Rockland 3 Piece Sonic Abs Upright Set, Purple, One Size: Clothing
Amazon.com: Rockland 3 Piece Sonic Abs Upright Set, Purple, One Size: Clothing