Traveling Tips that are useful
This past summer i visited Jamaica for 8 days. This was my first time out of the U.S. A and boy was it memorable. I decided to give some helpful tips for people who travel or who would like to.Please use these tips for your advantage. And you'll be traveling savvy in no time.
These pillows are perfect for the lane. They don't take up to much space.
On the Plane
- Bring your own blanket and pillow because these items are limited, and are on a first come first serve basis.
- If you want a specific seat go to the airlines website and see whats available.
- If you want extra leg room but don't wanna pay that extra money for coach ask for an exit seat.
- Frequent bathroom users should probably pick a seat in the back of the plane, so you don't have to be saying excuse me to everyone every five minutes.
- To avoid muscle stiffness. You can do 5 min intervals of sitting exercises. Such as rolling your wrist. Your legs etc.
- This is important make sure you carry HAND SANITIZER in your carry on there are so many germs so this is essential.
- Be sure to bring some crossword puzzles and ipod or something that will keep you occupied. As this will make your plane ride feel shorter.
- For diabetics to keep your insulin cold you can use ice packs.
- You may want to pack light because lugging around to much luggae is a headache.
Arrival to the Hotel
- First thing is first never ever ever sleep with the bed sheet provided. As this is not washed as much as the sheets. Simply remove it and don;t use it for the rest of your stay, or wash it yourself.
- Bring some disinfectant of some sort and sanitize your room.
- If you have to much luggage and can't carry all of it on the plane shipping it to the hotel before you get there is always an option.
- Always use the safe provided so you don't have to worry about anything missing.
- Never pull out a stack of money. As this will get you unwanted eyes feasting on your pockets. If you know what i mean.
- Make sure you dont lose you rkey cards as some hotels will charge you.
- The same goes as for the key to the lock if you lose it you will pay a ridiculous amount of monry.
- Be sure not to eat everything you see as some things have bacteria that are stomachs are not use to in the states. As you will encounter many trips to the bathrrom. but suit yourself
- Have the time of your life, while putting safety first
Traveling is so much fun, but it's ten times better when you can feel prepared and feel more secure about it.t to everyone that experiencing a different place does not mean that you have to meet every local or do things that you wouldn't usually do. Be yourself put safety first and everything will turn out fine. For anymore tips feel free to ask me.