City Walk: Universal Studios: Orlando, Florida
Walk The Walk!
1. Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville: This place is an indoor and outdoor restaurant, lounge and tiki bar. One of the bars has an exploding volcano, filled with alcohol. Live bands perform every night in the summer.The food is great as they serve seafood, burgers, chicken, fish, shrimp, steaks and even salads. I have personally been to Margaritaville and this is a great outdoor place to eat. It is a fun and lively, happening place to be. The food is wonderful and the atmosphere is even better. When there is not a live band, the tunes of Jimmy Buffet, can be heard overhead. This is a entertaining place to eat. So, do not take your self so serious. Relax, have a drink, and above all, have a good time.
2. Hard Rock Live: Listen to music, eat food, and learn about music history, at this fascinating venue. I saw Ziggy Marley, at the Hard Rock, in 2006, and the sound syst ngs adorning the entrance to this club. The atmosphere is electric and this particular Hard Rock is a huge Hard Rock Cafe. The Hard Rock Cafe is loud, and you are paying for the atmosphere, for sure. It is a tradition to get a shirt while you are in The Hard Rock Cafe.
3. Bob Marley: A Tribute To Freedom Food, drinks, reggae music and fun, are the theme of this joint. Marley pictures, artifacts, and more, are here. The tribute includes: a miniature replica of Bob Marley's Jamaican home. Ziggy has performed here several times since it's opening. When you are at the bar, you are over fifty feet from the stage, but, you can hear the live bands all over the venue, like you are five feet away. One thing I can say about The Bob Marley Club, is that, this is a must visit destination ,for you. Bob Marley is still selling merchandise to this day and it is still quite popular. If you are a Bob Marley fan, in any form, you should go and check out this venue.
4. Red Coconut Club: This lounge and rocking, night club sits up high, at the top of City Walk with a beautiful view, to say the least. This club is two levels with music, three bars and couches and soft bar stools. There is a dark area with tables for intimate dining. It's a great place to bring your significant other without a doubt. Very romantic. You can sit as close as you like in this cool place. I have always wanted to dine intimately and this is a great place to do so.
5. Latin Quarter: This is a cantina and a night club. The food is from all twenty-one Latin-American nations and it is delicious. The food is second to none. Live music on the back patio, and live Latin music on Friday and Saturdays. The club has p ool tables and several dart boards as well. This is a very cool place to visit.
6. Velvet Bar: This club is an indoor and outdoor fun house located on the first floor of the Hard Rock Hotel. Couches, reclining chairs and great music accompany this restaurant and lounge. Also, a bar and pool tables are scattered around this casual venue. You will see photos and memorabilia from Rock greats adorning the walls. This is a great place to take and date.
7. Jake's American Bar: This is a fun indoor and outdoor bar and grill with music and television at your every turn. The food features the most awesome BBQ ribs and the BBQ chicken is top notch as well. There are great sides to accompany this great food. The setting is very friendly and there are different types of music playing here every night.
8. City Walk's Rising Star: Perform karaoke with a band performing with you complete with backup singers. The music ranges from country to rock and each night their is a host for the events. Get there early or you will not get to see the events even though you can hear it from all over the place.
9. Pat O' Brien's: Enjoy Cajun food and New Orlean's style fun with music and a balcony overlooking City Walk. A piano player has music going the whole night for a relaxing night out. Always watching and listening to piano music is a great experience. Take your special someone so, that you can have a romantic evening. If you are interested, there are dart boards, pool tables and big screen T.V. sets are featured at this party shack. The atmosphere is electric with guest musical appearances. Just a neat place to experience.
10. NBA City: At NBA City, the food is great and the sporting atmosphere is even better. The bar and dining tables are on top of a half regulation basketball court. Games are constantly airing on the televisions and posters, trophies and basketballs from important games are hanging around this bar and lounge. They have live games from today and basketball games from the past that we would view as "classic" today.
If you have ever personally been to City Walk or Universal Studios at all, I would love to hear your experiences. If you would, leave comments in the capsule located at the bottom of this vacation hub.
- Fun Things To Do in Panama City Beach, Florida
This vacation hub documents the many different thing's to do in Panama City Beach, Florida. Spinnaker's and Club Lavela are featured in this hub as well as information on the beach, fishing, glass bottom boat tours, diving and snorkeling. Pictures, v
- Orlando Florida's Universal Studios
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. It has around twenty rides based on Universal films. Jaws, Back-to-the Future, Shrek 4-D, Terminator 3D, Men In Black and The Simpson's are all featured in this hub. Pictures, you tube vide
- Universal Studios Orlando: A Wild Ride Through Hollywood
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. This Theme park features rides that are unlike any that other parks offer. In this place you Ride the Movies. Jaws, Back to the Future, The Simpsons, Terminator, Men in Black and The Mummy
- Glass Bottom Boat Trip
This article is about being on a Glass Bottom Boat, which is an amazing experience. Pictures, you tube videos, maps, polls and commentary are featured in this hub. From the bottom of a glass bottom boat you get to see everything deep under the water.
- Universal Studios Orlando: Shows and Entertainment
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando Florida. Beetle Juice Graveyard Revue, Animal Show and Horror Make up show are featured in this hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this Theme Park hub.
Location of Universal Studios
Universal Studios City Walk
Which is Your Favorite?
What is Your Favorite City Walk Entertainment Spot?
The Hulk is a Monster
The Incredible Hulk roller coaster at Islands of Adventure is a beast. Instead of going slow up your first hill it shoots you to a fast speed at the beginning of the ride. This ride doesn't give you time to get scared before that first drop off. If there is one coming, you can't tell it from the build up of the ride.
© 2012 Buster Johnson