Universal Studios Orlando: A Wild Ride Through Hollywood
E.T. Adventure at Universal Orlando
Where is it?
view quiz statistics
A Look at The Rides
1. Jaws: In this ride you ride around in a boat until you hear the music of Jaws. The shark bites the boat until being shot and burned up by the boat captain. You honestly feel like a shark is attacking the boat that you are in. This is truly an amazing ride. The screams and laughter that you hear around you, lets you know, that everyone is having a great time. Update: This ride is no longer located at this park.
2. Back to The Future: In this ride you're in a rocking car that moves on a track and it truly feels like your flying through the sky. Your car is elevated but feels like you're actually flying through time. This ride is truly amazing. On part of the ride your car flies into a volcano and at another point you fly into a billboard sign. With the technology today, the ride is very realistic.
3. Shrek 4D: Put on your glasses and get ready for a Shrek fairy tale that will have you jumping in your seat. Everything from water to snot, sprays you during this cartoon ride to the other side. It is funny to watch everyone duck down when the "snot", is sprayed. It gets everyone each time. Shrek is playful and enjoys the crowd and shows off for them at times. In my lifetime, I had only heard of 3D. With today's technology, 4D and the thought of graphics today. I can imagine this would be very cool.
4. The Simpsons Ride: When you ride through Krustyland your aboard a moving, motion vehicle. This ride features an eighty foot tall triple high definition screen and all the Simpson's characters are here. You will feel like your driving and flying so get ready. The Simpson's just look like they are living their every day lives.
5. Despicable M Minion Mayhem: In this ride put on the 3D glasses and hold on tight as your launched to a new planet and in the end jump up and dance on the party zone at the end of the ride it's unique to dance in a 3D Dance Floor Tunnel.
6. Disaster: This is a real life reenactment of some of Hollywood's major stunts, effects and explosions. Then you ride an underground subway and see what an actor witnesses during an earthquake scene. The ground cracks and water flows at you so hold on to your loved ones.
7. E.T. Adventure: In E.T. you board a bicycle and soar through the sky while seeing E.T. and friends. Your bike goes past the stars and the moon as you pedal for speed. This is a family ride for all but the kids are the ones really enjoy this ride. This is a truly classic movie that is such a familiar story, that it would be hard not to like E.T.
8. Rip Ride Rocket: This roller coaster hovers seventeen stories above Universal Studios, goes sixty-five miles per hour and plays rocking music the whole ride. A cool thing about this ride is that you get to choose your music before take off from a large list of songs. This is a personal favorite of mine because the music and speed combination.
9. Men in Black: Alien Attack: This is a fully interactive ride in which you ride around shooting Aliens but, shoot fast cause if the Aliens zap your vehicle you'll spin around like you're in a tea cup ride. The tea cup that you are riding in keeps score for you as you shoot to kill the alien's that are chasing after you
10. Twister: This ride lets you feel the way the actor feels in the hit film Twister. Tornado funnels, and flying cows and trucks are all swept around in your face in this movie. Trust me when I say you actually feel the heat and the water. This is truly realistic.
11. Revenge of The Mummy: This roller coaster is indoors and it goes forward and backward. It's dark with The Mummy and other ghouls from the film coming at you with the music from the motion picture pumping out. A freaky ride in the dark but every time the lights come on the goblins come at you from all angles.
12. Terminator 2: 3D: In this adventure, the ride is based on the film. You wear 3D glasses and watch an awesome in your face show filled with a whole new plot just for the ride featuring real actors. With this being in 3D, this ride really takes the cake. Real life actors along with grand special effects make this a must see show.
Location of Universal Studios
Which is Your Favorite?
What is Your Favorite Universal Orlando Ride?
Theme Park Ranking
Links To Florida
- Universal Studios: Night Life
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. City Walk is located in the center of the two Theme Parks. It has Bob Marley's Rasta club, Hard Rock Hotel and Cafe and Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. Pictures, videos, polls, maps, a quiz a
- Universal Studios Orlando: Shows and Entertainment
This article is about Universal Studios in Orlando Florida. Beetle Juice Graveyard Revue, Animal Show and Horror Make up show are featured in this hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this Theme Park hub.
- SeaWorld Adventures
This article is about SeaWorld in Orlando, Florida. A water park, Dolphins and other sea creatures are documented in this Florida hub. Pictures, videos, polls, maps and commentary are listed in this blog as well.
- Horrror Nights Orlando: A Trip To Dismember
This article is about Haunted Mansions in Orlando, Florida. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Saw are all documented in this Haunted House hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are featured in this hub.
- Cocoa Beach Florida
This article focuses on CoCo Beach which is located between Orlando and Cape Canaveral, Florida. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this blog. The beaches are sandy white and the atmosphere is relaxed.
The Twister Ride
Shows in Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
Eighth Voyage of Sinbad
Animal Actors Studio
BeetleJuice Graveyard Dance
The Blues Brothers Street Show
Universal Studios Tour (Video)
Back To The Future
Back to the Future the ride stays true to the first film. Sounds and characters from the film are in your face up close and personal. And the car itself is a pretty close replica.
It feels as though your own a roller coaster as you race through volcanoes and such.
Back to the Future Car
© 2012 Buster Johnson