VINNITSA(VINNYTSYA) CITY UKRAINE- GENERAL INFORMATION PHOTOGRAPHS
Ukraine is one of the biggest countries of Europe and is located in the central Europe. Ukraine is subdivided into 24 regions. The capital is Kiev. The language of Ukraine is Ukrainian, but the majority speaks Russian too.
Vinnitsa (Vinnytsya or Vinnytsia) is known as the gateway to western Ukraine. The area of the region 5% of the Ukraine's territory. Vinnytsya is leading in agriculture, for grains and beetroot production, cattle and poultry farming, vegetables and sunflower.
What to see in Vinnitsa
- Pirogov's museum and home
- Orthodox church of St.Mikola
- Pirogov mummy close to museum
- Southern Bugh river cruise to Sabarov park
- Vinnitsa art Museum
- Vinnitsa historical Museum
- Roman catholic church
- Afghan War Museum and Slavic War Memorial Park
- Vinnytsya Theater(drama)
- Nemerov Palace, Art Mueseum and Park etc..
Vinnitsa City PhotographsClick thumbnail to view full-size
© Jikesh(dinkan53) All Rights Reserved
- The best pictures of nature
The best photos of nature and animals, funny photos.
- Beautiful roads in Japan, photos
Japan is a land of great natural beauty. Mountains and hills cover about 70 per cent of the country.Japan has a highly efficient transportation system. All the major cities have extensive transport systems...
- Join HubPages
HubPages is your online space to share your advice, reviews, useful tips, opinions and insights with hundreds of other authors. HubPages is completely free, and you can even earn online ad revenue!