Visiting Jamaica: 5 Places You Must See
The Blue Lagoon is one the amazing most see place to visit in Jamaica. It is located in the parish of Portland and is known as the most famous attraction in that parish. The Blue Lagoon will captivate and relax you with its beautiful deep blue water and fresh flowing stream, surrounded by lush green trees and plants.There's also a restaurant on spot where you can dine and enjoy delicious Jamaican meals while taking in the breath-taking scenery.
The site was originally called "The Blue Hole". After the success of Brooke Shields Movie "The Blue Lagoon," which was filmed on site, this mystical place was renamed "The Blue Lagoon".
There is no entrance fee, as this is a free landmark,however there's a cost charged for the boat tour.
If you love the adventures of Camping, Hiking, Climbing or just a lover of the great outdoors, then the Blue Mountains is the place for you.
- The Blue Mountain has the longest mountain range in Jamaica.
- It has hiking trails, parachuting and beautiful scenery overlooking the terrain of the area.
- You get the chance to view the falls and small restaurants along your journey up the mountain.
- It is known as the source of the world famous Blue Mountains Coffee.
- The Blue Mountains is home to old-fashion villages, consisting of friendly locals that live in the mountains.
So why not visit this adventurous, fun and amazing spot which is not only thrilling but fill with breathtaking scenery, relaxation and an unforgettable experience.
Bob Marley Museum
i think one major part of any travel, wherever you may go, is the cultural experience you got from your visit. As i said, Jamaica has a very VIBRANT culture. May it be its music, food, language, dress or its dance. If you're a Fan of Jamaican Reggae music, On your visit be sure to check out Bob Marley Museum.
Jamaica is widely known for its legendary Reggae musician Robert Nesta Marley, commonly known as "Bob Marley". The Bob Marley Museum is the former home of this legendary musician, which is located in the capital- Kingston, Jamaica.
You'll receive a tour which includes viewing of the property, his records, short documentary film on his life . There's a cafe on the compound and gift shop for souvenirs.
The Legendary Bob Marley
Negril 7 Mile Stretch of White Sandy Beach
Jamaica is highly known for its 7 Mile stretch of white sandy beaches along its western coast. This is a beautiful scenery of the beach, the Caribbean Sea and has many resorts, villas and hotels in close proximity along the coast.
Its beautiful warm water is very inviting and so relaxing, as you watch the waves wash up on the shore. This great for an evening stroll with your significant other, or just to lay back and let the view and sound of the waves drift you away in deep relaxation.
There are also locals along the beach that provides services such as Horseback Riding, Jet Skiing, Boat Trips and more at a fee.
Rick's Cafe is known for its world famous sunset. Located in the western region of the island, in the town of Negril, Rick's Cafe has a breathtaking view of the sunset. The Cafe rests upon a cliff, which includes a lounge area, pool, the bar and dining area; the cafe also provide live bands.
Why Rick's Cafe?
- This is a great spot for every and anyone who just want a great spot to relax, have fun while taking in the beautiful scenery and amazing sunsets.
- Both locals and tourist, at times choose to dive off the cliffs into the clear and oh so beautiful ocean and take a swim if they wish.
- It has a great selection of food, juices and mixed Drinks (Alcoholic and Non- Alcoholic).
- The live bands play selected Reggae songs that just sets the perfect mood to go with this amazing place.
Cliff Jumping : Rick's Cafe Negril Jamaica (GoPro 2012)
Enjoy Your Trip !!!
So if you're a local, frequent traveler to this beautiful island or a first timer, be sure to visit at least one or even all of these must see spots on your next vacation. ENJOY!!!!!