- Travel and Places»
- Travel Tips & Preparation
Ways To Make Your Journeys Worth In Place Of Costly
How to make your trips worth instead of making them very costly. By taking some valuable steps you can enjoy your trip(except honeymoon) to anywhere without worrying so much about expenditure. Now a day’s people measure happiness in numbers like Rupees, Euros and Dollars but it truly depends on the sense of satisfaction, smile and togetherness. Sometimes it’s very wise to spend in the limit of your monthly calculations for trips and tours and to achieve that you can take some intelligent and smart mini steps:-
- Study about the place and gather needed information from reliable resources to reduce confusion. Believe on the personal experiences of people.
- Don’t plan alone; match your plan with one more family (close relative or friend) to share not only the burden of expenditure but also laughter, experiences and knowledge.
- Share everything, expenditure, goods and responsibilities. Happiness lies in it. It will help you to grow as a social human being and to turn you in to a better and confident person.
- Togetherness will give the sense of security at new places. You will be stress free and your moments for happiness will be increased. You will be fully prepare to face sudden occurrences, if arises.
- To avoid buying cold drinks and fast foods (unhealthy) at the very beginning stage of the journey, carry homemade sandwiches, bread and butter (anything of your choice) and green tea bags and drink pouches. It will really decrease the burden on your pockets and it is proven healthy.
- If the destination is filled with natural water recourses that mean water will be pure and it will be wiser to drink normal water because it will be full of minerals naturally. Avoid buying pre packed water everywhere to weaken your stomach.
- If you have sufficient time and energy, tracking is good in place of hiring a cab or searching something for the convenience.
- Don’t just buy anything because you want to, instead you should buy on the basis of utility and futuristic uses.
- Staying at one room is also very pleasant and it provides great opportunities for talking, playing, gossiping, sharing experiences, managing stuff. It will also deduct your payments limits.
- If you will save somewhere, you will get opportunity to spend elsewhere like adventure sports or something very new to you.
- Avoid taking calls if not necessary, drop massages and stay connected with members at home.
- Very less baggage is great, you can carry if needed. You will not bear an extra pressure to pay to cab for very small distances, if not required.
- Avoid taking new routes, if you are not having satisfactory information about it.
- Don’t forget to carry your medicines, important and less important; you never know when you or other persons need it.
- Don’t trust GPS blindly. If you are not sure about the route, there is no harm in asking again and again to local-people (specially drivers and shopkeepers) , Dont make yourself techno fool, be practical.
- At last, don’t forget to be honest, if you really want an endless journey so that people love your company.
These are some very tiny but very skilled ways to make your journeys worth in place of costly.