- Travel and Places
What to take for a trip! You want to make sure you have everything!!
First things first, it's honestly best if you make a list a few days earlier so you can just think about certain things and write them down. So, when the day comes, you have everything.
For example, I had one to a trip at Wisconsin dells and I didn't pack enough shoes nor shirts. Come to think about it i didn't pack any lotion or sunscreen.
But, regardless if its hot or cold weather, having the proper clothing is a must!
Depending on the days, the first thing on your list should be the number of outfits you want to take. If its a trip for three days, make sure you take about 4 or 5 outfits. DONT FORGET YOUR SWIM SUIT/ TRUNKS. It isn't necessarily to wear all outfits in three days by the way, but it all depends on the activity you do. For example, if you go walk at a theme park, and its hot, you might want to take a tank top (or any comfortable top), some shorts, and some sandals. More importantly, underwear. Take about 5 pairs, you never know what nay happen. Next, should be the number of shoes. Taking about two or three shoes is fine. Sneakers, sandals, and flats are ok, just make sure they're comfortable shoes. It being a trip, you may be walking a whole lot.
If you're a girl or a guy, make sure you take these things. Trust me, from experience, you might come across needing it:
1) makeup bag (toss any makeup into a small travel bag)
2) sunscreen, lotion, hairbrush, hair ties, hair spray, sunglasses, mirror, perfume/cologne, contact case, contact solution,. ( some basics you may want to keep in mind of)
3) Shampoo, conditioner, and soap. (you might not like the ones they give out at hotels or your families house)
4) Headphones, charger, tablets, etc. (the road trip might take long, and you don't want to be stuck in an airplane or car for so long doing nothing but staring out the window)
5) wallets, id card, drivers license, debit card (you never know if you may need them)
Just a small detail in the end before you leave. Don't forget to unplug everything from your house. Whether its the tv, coffee maker, alarm clock.
Have a safe trip!