What is included in a Carnival Cruise ticket price?
Instead of the long around the world cruises offered by many other cruise lines, Carnival Cruise Lines specializes in short, less expensive cruises and has become popular due to its offering of Las Vegas style decor and entertainment options onboard.
So what’s included in a Carnival Cruise ticket price?
- All in-room amenities
- 24-hour room service
- In-room movies
- Fine dining in the formal restaurants (every cruise includes lobster and steak)
- Dining at the Lido restaurant, 24-hour Pizzeria, Sushi Bar, soft-serve ice cream and frozen yogurt – 24 hours a day.
- Spa Carnival Cruise menu offering healthy meals
- Live music
- Serenity Adult Only Retreat
- Fitness centres, sauna, steam room and outdoor jogging track
- All pools, whirlpool/hot tubs
- All onboard bars, clubs, and lounges (including karaoke and dancing)
- Basketball Court/Volleyball courts
- Table tennis
- All stage shows
- Comedy and international singers
- Onboard waterslides
- Mini Golf
- Poolside entertainment (music, games, dancing)
What’s not included in a Carnival Cruise ticket price?
- Alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees and bottled water
- Unlimited Soda Program (which gives you unlimited sodas while on board)
- All items from the patisserie
- Casino games and bingo
- Photographs, portraits
- Shore excursions
- Arcade games
- Golf Academy
- Duty-free shopping
- Spa treatments and services
- Ship-to-shore communications
- Medical services
Booking your Carnival Cruise
Whilst you can book a Carnival Cruise via a travel agent, the way to get the best deal is often to look online. There are sometimes fantastic special deals available online - especially with very early or late bookings. There can be a large number of agents who can book your Carnival Cruise ticket for you so make sure you shop around.