Where To Find The Biggest And Smallest Waterparks In The Chicagoland Areas?
What Can You Find Inside The Bigger Waterparks?
When you're searching for a water parks during the Summer months whether it be the bigger or smaller parks? Whichever one you choose from it's totally up to you but this is what the bigger parks offer more of; water slides, wave pools, lazy rivers, or swimming pools that have a jungle gym attached to them.
Most likely, you'd find cafe's or restaurant's that cater to you're needs and they do have first-aid stations for those minor incidents that might occur while playing in the water. I think you'd be able to find what you're looking for at one of the biggest splash parks.
If you're interested in going to them here's some of my suggestions, that might make you grab your bathing suit or swimming trunks and deep your toes into the water.
- The Raging Waves 4000 N. Bridge St., Yorkville, IL 60560 (630) 882-6575
- Magic Waters 7820 N. Cherryvale Blvd., Cherry Valley, IL 61016 (815) 966-2442
- Six Flags Great America- Hurricane Harbor 542 N. II Rte 21., Gurnee, IL 60031 (847) 249-4636
The Choice Is Yours
Do you like bigger or smaller water parks?
Can The Smaller Waterparks Outperforms The Bigger Ones? You Be The Judge of That
It's obvious that the smaller water parks don't offer as much excitement as the the bigger ones do but they do provide more money in your pocket and they do offer the same kind of fun but in a smaller version.
As a matter of fact, these smaller parks do have a couple of water slides, kiddie pools, and most of them have smaller lazy river, or sandlots. Some of them even have Cafe's for you to grab a bit to eat or drink, if you happen to forget to packed in a lunch or snacks for you and your family or friends.
The difference between the two water parks is that the smaller park provide a lower cost and the lines to get on the slides are shorter. If you're interested in going to one of the smaller parks here are a few splash parks, I found worthy to attend.
- Pelican Harbor Aquatic Park 200 S. Lindsey Ln., Bolingbrook, IL 60440 (630) 739- 1705 (they offer indoor & outdoor water ventures)
- Splash Station 2780 Channahon Rd, Joliet, IL 60436 (815) 741- 7275