All Inclusive Packing List
Planning an All -Inclusive Vacation?
All inclusive resort vacations include a lot of amenities, but you still need a good packing list to ensure you have everything you need for the perfect vacation. Did you know most airlines will allow you to have 2 checked pieces of luggage included when traveling internationally? That means room to pack the essentials plus a few extras to ensure you want for naught while on your vacation.
What to Pack
On your next vacation
This list includes a wide selection of items pulled from various message boards, reviews, personal experience and travel web sites. You may not need everything on this list, but consulting it will ensure you won't forget a thing.
Enjoy your relaxing vacation.
Toiletries - A his and hers list
Packing tip: Store lotions and liquids in zip lock bags to keep anything that leaks under cabin pressure and rough baggage handling from ruining everything in your suitcase.
- toothpaste & toothbrush
- face wash, make up remover, face wipes
- moisturizers for face, body and hands
- shampoo, conditioner, body soap or wash. Note some all inclusive resorts will provide these toiletries
- feminine hygiene products
- good sunscreens
- perfume or body spray
- hair dryer (most rooms will have these, but they aren't that great), curling iron or straight iron
- nail clippers
- hair products (hair spray, gel, etc.)
- hair brush, comb
Suitcases - Good luggage is a worthwhile investment
I like to add a colorful ribbon to my suitcase handle for easy spotting on the luggage carousel.
Travel Friendly Kits - Airline compliant
Clothing - Resort Casual or Evening
Many resorts allow beach cover ups for restaurants during the day but switch to an evening dress code for evening meals.
- several swimsuits (you don't want to have to put on a still wet one when changing for activities throughout the day)
- athletic wear (shorts, tank, sports bra, socks and good athletic shoes)
- casual outfit (shorts, t-shirt/tank)
- dressier clothes (collard shirt, slacks, skirt, dress) for evenings
- lightweight dress (easy to throw on over a suit as a cover up, or can be worn on excursions)
- A dressy pair of sandals or shoes for evening wear
Cheap Flip Flops - A beach essential
This is my husband's foot while washing away the beach sand. He's wearing flip flops I found for just a few dollars. They were covered in beach crud by the end of our stay and we happily disposed of them.
Beach Bag - Select a flat or mesh bag that will lie flat in your suitcase
A beach bag lets you take all the essentials with you for the day. Bonus for finding one that will lie flat and take up zero room in your suitcase.
- baby wipes
- magazines or books
- beach cover ups
- Extra Ziploc bags to keep sand out of things
- water shoes
- swimwear & cover-ups
- snorkel gear
- flip flops
- bug spray
- Bubba Keg for water or other beverages
Don't Forget to Pack This
Sunscreen is the #1 essential item to be packed for a sunny locale vacation. Keep a bottle stashed in your beach bag at all times.
I prefer the sprayable kind, it's quick and easy to apply.
Beach Bags - Haul all your essentials to the beach or poolside
Medical - Better to be safe than sorry.
Stock a few essentials to keep you comfortable. You don't want even a light headache to ruin your fun.
- anti-itch cream
- band aids (small first aid kit)
- Benadryl spray for bug bites/rashes
- Dramamine (if prone to motion sickness)
- cough drops
Entertainment - Games, reading material, music
- batteries or charger for misc. electronics
- iPod or other MP3 player
- Romantic aids
- Candles and a matchbook
- My favorite, a Kindle
- Solid Bubble Baths like Sunny Side Bubble Bar from Lush - So much easier to pack!
Bubba Keg - The single most used item I packed
If your all-inclusive includes adult beverages, a Bubba Keg is a must! We took a set of these to the pool with us every single day and the bartenders filled them up with a smile. No questions asked.