freecampingaussie profile image 38

Are you planning a trip to Australia or would like to ? What would you like to see or do the...

most here? Whart part of Australia fascinates you the most ? Is it the outback ? Remote beatiful national parks or the cities ? Would you travel around in a campervan ? We are in this caravan with pool across the road !My bike I ride every day ! Do you have any questions about places here ?! I was born in Wales, lived in NZ and QLD,NSW , tomorrow we are going up the coast for a trip to see turtles hatching !

Jangaplanet profile image88

A James Di Rodi (Jangaplanet) says

lilian_sg profile image82

lilian_sg says

Abbasangel profile image82

Abbasangel says

jackavc profile image80

jackavc says

gogogo says