alancaster149 profile image 81

What sort of holiday do you go in for - do you book in advance or leave it to the last minute?

When you go on holiday, what sort of hotel/resort do you go for? Do you go cruising on liners? Or do you follow inland waterways and stay in B&B's, eating in pubs?

Sanjida Alam profile image73

Sanjida Alam says

• alancaster149 profile image

Alan R Lancaster (alancaster149) 5 years ago

Sounds a good solution; if you enjoy what you're doing, why not do it that way all the time?

Ciel Clark profile image75

Ciel Clark says

• alancaster149 profile image

When the kids grow up maybe, you can get back to living out of a back-pack! Although when my wife took the kids to Australia they stayed in a youth hostel in Sydney. I usually point my 'Landie' north out of London.

jackdohson says

• alancaster149 profile image

There's always someone comes up with a practical answer.