ldferb profile image 60

Is traveling with a family really a difficult thing to do?

Parents with families have it hard when visiting relatives in other parts of the world. It adds somewhat of a burden to the task of getting there when you hve to deal with children. But is it really difficult? In my hubs I will answer this question through the best ways to do it it just like I did. You will find out that it is not, but how did I do it? Follow me, and I will tell you my secret.

AfricaResource profile image82

AfricaResource says

angied83 profile image83

Angie D (angied83) says

lex123 profile image71

lex123 says

annroe40 5 years ago

I have found it easier to take my kids , atleast I didn't have to worry if they ok or if something was . We then all got to enjoy our vacation insteadof haveing to cut it short.

drumevyordan says