ciaralw profile image 60

What is the coolest thing you have ever done?

I would love to hear about the awesome, unique, and chance of a lifetime experience that others have had. Remember that life is amazing.

kjrzeek1 profile image81

Best Answer kjrzeek1 says

• ciaralw profile image

ciaralw 4 years ago

Your coolest place sounds like what dreams are made of! Awesome. And the Hero Rush Race sounds very interesting, I might have to google it to learn more, unless you would like to share that too :). Thank you for sharing.

bdegiulio profile image94

Bill De Giulio (bdegiulio) says

• ciaralw profile image

ciaralw 4 years ago

I was in foster care myself, but was later reunited with my mother. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. You are amazing my friend.

Bill Yovino profile image90

Bill Yovino says

• ciaralw profile image

ciaralw 4 years ago

=o That is soooo cool!

ThussaysNanaMarie profile image80

ThussaysNanaMarie says

• Diane Woodson profile image

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) 4 years ago

I love your coooooolllll story and will be following you I hope!!

gmaoli profile image82

Gianandrea Maoli (gmaoli) says

• ciaralw profile image

ciaralw 4 years ago

Being a music lover and singer myself, I love your answer! What an amazing experience.

jeanihess profile image60

jeanihess says

• ciaralw profile image

ciaralw 4 years ago

I agree and living isn't just being alive. You are living in a very productive way and I am very pleased to hear that you have contributed so much to others. That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. :) I too want to get involved with helping others.

balanoid profile image60

balanoid says

Diane Woodson profile image60

Diane Minton (Diane Woodson) says

ciaralw profile image60

ciaralw says

• jeanihess profile image

jeanihess 4 years ago

Something tells me that the family things are pretty high on your list:) Good, because we hardly get to do any of the other stuff without that:Good or bad,we learn in the heart of family how to respond to life. I have two grown sons myself.

TheLifeExperiment profile image60

TheLifeExperiment says

• ciaralw profile image

ciaralw 4 years ago

That is really cool. Thank you for sharing.

whowas says

• ciaralw profile image

ciaralw 4 years ago

I love that. I can see how this is the coolest thing anyone can do because it is so rewarding and important in life. They will always remember that. :)

Gusser says

• Bill Yovino profile image

Bill Yovino 4 years ago

Wow, really? When?