Peggy W profile image 90

What are some of the nice things to do and see in Detroit, Michigan?

Best Attractions To See In Detroit, Michigan90

Best Attractions To See In Detroit, Michigan

• Peggy W profile image

Peggy Woods (Peggy W) 5 years ago

Thanks Patty for your comprehensive hub in answer to my question. Sounds like a great city!

connorj profile image82

John Connor (connorj) says

• Peggy W profile image

Peggy Woods (Peggy W) 5 years ago

Good to know that Detroit has a hockey team for those who like that sport. Thanks!

Denise Handlon profile image90

Denise Handlon says

• Peggy W profile image

Peggy Woods (Peggy W) 5 years ago

That is nice to know Denise. Hopefully they will recover and diversify a bit more with regard to the types of businesses that employ people there. I know that the car industry has suffered greatly.

teaches12345 profile image92

Dianna Mendez (teaches12345) says

• Peggy W profile image

Peggy Woods (Peggy W) 5 years ago

I was a child when I got to see the Ford Museum and have no other memories of Detroit other than passing through on our vacation trip. It was interesting but would probably be of more interest to me as an adult. Thanks!