Availiasvision profile image 90

How do you make travel a financial priority?

You want to travel the world, but bills have gotten in the way. How do you save? What sacrifices do you make to travel? Do you take one large trip with several months or years worth of savings? Do you take several small weekend trips? Do you buy a plane ticket and just deal with the consequences when you get back?

Sheepsquatch profile image76

Sheepsquatch says

• Availiasvision profile image

Jennifer Arnett (Availiasvision) 4 years ago

I'm in process of becoming a minimalist and almost to where I want to be. I love this new lifestyle. I stopped eating out to save for my next trip. I agree that we have way more than we need. Great answer!

Steven Gray profile image88

Steven Gray says

• Availiasvision profile image

It's amazing how quickly the smaller expenses add up. Wonderful hub! I've been kicking the coffee shop habit in favor of brewing at home and have save hundreds. Not eating out has helped a ton. Great advice. Your photography is stunning.