moonfairy profile image 86

Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?

Efficient Admin profile image92

Efficient Admin says

• moonfairy profile image

moonfairy 4 years ago

I have a visual of everything you've described and love it! Thank you =)

fitmom profile image90

fitmom says

• moonfairy profile image

moonfairy 4 years ago

I lived in a small beach town and would watch the sunrise every day. When the moon was full I would pack a picnic and a bottle of wine and sit on the beach to just watch the majesty of it all.

The Beach Or  Mountains ?50

The Beach Or Mountains ?

• moonfairy profile image

moonfairy 4 years ago

amazing answer...thanks so much!!!

Tonipet profile image83

Tonette Fornillos (Tonipet) says

• moonfairy profile image

moonfairy 4 years ago

I know what you mean! The sea inspires and energizes me and I love the way she undulates. The mountains are quiet and peaceful. In both places I find joy and and am able to gather my thoughts. They both ground me.

• moonfairy profile image

moonfairy 4 years ago

I lived at the shore for 16 years and then moved to the mountains..I find that I do miss the ocean as well.

freecampingaussie profile image50

freecampingaussie says

• moonfairy profile image

moonfairy 4 years ago

I just noticed that both answers are from you! I left a comment at the end of your answer...and thanks again!!

Headfullofsound says

• moonfairy profile image

moonfairy 4 years ago

thanks for your comment and I agree that the ocean can actually be "taken over" by various things. That doesn't happen in the mountains!