Chuck profile image 87

Are you planning to visit any of the historic sites associated with the War of 1812 this year?

Since 2012 is the bicentennial of the War of 1812, have you visited or are you planning to visit any of the historic sites associated with that event in the United States or Canada? There are numerous sites, from New Orleans to Toronto associated with this war as well as re-enactments of some of the battles.

thranax profile image48

Andrew (thranax) says

• the gentleman profile image

the gentleman 4 years ago

If the Lord willing, and my bank account also, I must intend to make it a priority to abridge myself in such an historic re-enacment. It sounds very interesting, fun, and ironically familiar in many ways/ Lhh!

johnr54 profile image54

Joanie Ruppel (johnr54) says