rlaha profile image 79

Can you please give me some tips on traveling light?

I am traveling to India next week and do not want to take too much with me. However every time I go to India I seem to pack way too much and my suitcase/carry on are too heavy. This time, I am only going for about 10-11 days. I am not taking my laptop because I will not need it while I am there. I normally take clothes and gifts for people. What do you think I should do to reduce the weight of my suitcase?

lilian_sg profile image82

Best Answer lilian_sg says

• rlaha profile image

rlaha 4 years ago

Hi lilian_sg.

Thanks so much for the tips! I started to pack yesterday and only took the gifts that needed to be taken and a few clothes for the 10 days that I will be there. :)

hockey8mn profile image90

hockey8mn says

• rlaha profile image

rlaha 4 years ago

Hi hockey8mn.

Thanks for the tips about the hiking pack and backpack. Unfortunately I have to take some gifts to my family so I need a suitcase.

• rlaha profile image

rlaha 4 years ago

Thanks lburmaster! I will try to take only what I need. :)

starstream profile image76

Dreamer at heart (starstream) says

• rlaha profile image

rlaha 4 years ago

Hi starstream.

Thank you so much for the tips. I could give photo gifts to my in laws. I am sure they would love to have a photo frame of my husband and I.