Charlu profile image 86

What has been the best vacation you've ever been on, where was it, and why was it the best?

For some it's getting away from the hustle of the city to the mountains, beaches, and country, while others run to the cities for shopping, shows, and the nightlife. Don't forget the childhood vacations even if they were to relatives, that left a lifetime of memories. What's your favorite and why?

Aikonia profile image85

Aikonia says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

If the pictures I've seen of Switzerland are anything close to reality it is breathtaking.

moonfairy profile image83

moonfairy says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

Family time and Paris what a great combination.

unvrso profile image86

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

What awesome memories of such an incredible site.

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

You are definitely well traveled and other than Canada I have yet to get out of the US, but you give me inspiration.

cascoly profile image61

cascoly says

abithewriter profile image61

abijith sasikumar (abithewriter) says

freecampingaussie profile image31

freecampingaussie says

• Charlu profile image

Charlu 4 years ago

They all sound awesome, especially with your family back to Wales and the cute doctor. lol I use to visit my Grandad on vacation when I was a child and the memories are still sensational. Thanks for reminding me.

Lynn S. Murphy says