UrbanLove101 profile image 58

If there was only one place on earth you were allowed to go to, where would that place be?

As we sit in our office chairs, boring classes, and our comfy homes, we tend to day dream about things that make us feel relaxed at our time of stress or boredom. The one thing that I hear a lot on my campus is how badly everyone wants to go to another country and some to another world... which I find to be a little extreme. I am one of these people. I daydream about going to Tokyo, Amsterdam, and Rio De Janeiro. I want to be able to travel everywhere before I die! But if there was only one place I could go to overseas, it would probably be Paris. How about you?

UrbanLove101 profile image58

Monica (UrbanLove101) says