xstatic profile image 60

Are you in the path of Hurricane Sandy and that Superstorm cold front?

If so, what precautions are you taking, if any? Will you stay in your home or go somewhere perhaps safer? Do you think it will, after all this political brouhaha, disrupt the election?

Dreamhowl profile image92

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) says

• xstatic profile image

Jim Higgins (xstatic) 4 years ago

Sounds like a good idea and attitude. When I asked this, I was thinking that election day was this Tuesday, and how that could really affect turnout. Stil, if there were extended power outages it could be a mess in many ways.

janshares profile image89

Janis Leslie Evans (janshares) says

• xstatic profile image

Jim Higgins (xstatic) 4 years ago

We all wish you and others to be affected by this storm the very best!

Angelladywriter profile image82

Claudette Coleman Carter (Angelladywriter) says

• xstatic profile image

Jim Higgins (xstatic) 4 years ago

Sounds like a great idea angelladywriter! Good luck riding this one out!

TesstheScribbler profile image60

Tess Deleon (TesstheScribbler) says

• xstatic profile image

Jim Higgins (xstatic) 4 years ago

Tess, I hope you found what you need for preparing for this storm. I also hope that the only thing you get out of it is a good poem.

gator strong profile image52

gator strong says

• xstatic profile image

Jim Higgins (xstatic) 4 years ago

Well, you sound ready Gator! We wish you well and hope to see some Hubs come out of this blow.

Beth 53 profile image59

Beth J. Benson (Beth 53) says

• xstatic profile image

Jim Higgins (xstatic) 4 years ago

I wish you well getting through the storm. As to the election, many states have early voting, and I hope that by November 6th, any disrupted power will be restored and people can get to the polls. It is a terribly important election for Va. and all.

shiningirisheyes profile image60

Shining Irish Eyes (shiningirisheyes) says

• shiningirisheyes profile image

Shining Irish Eyes (shiningirisheyes) 4 years ago

We have rolled through many large storms but not one predicted to be this massive. I fill the Jacuzzi with water so we will have a large amount to give to the dog, as well as for boiling and cooking. We fill our own water containers for drinking.