luisj305 profile image 86

If you were given the option of living on the moon, would you?

I was watching a short clip of a multi billion dollar operation on the internet recently. It was explaining the possibility of building dome like structures for humans to live in, on the moon. They will begin with one group of people who volunteer to permanently stay on the moon for life. Slowly increasing the number of inhabitants yearly, until a full moon colony is created. There was even animated video of what it would look like. Would you accept? Unfortunately that clip has somehow just vanished off of the internet.., so if anyone knows what I'm describing, please share the link!

Seckin Esen profile image90

Best Answer Seckin Esen says

• luisj305 profile image

luisj305 4 years ago

You'll never leave then, there are way to many places to visit in this world, and all of them can not be seen in a lifetime.

However if what Somethgblue says is true, you can just wait for your next lifetime..

somethgblue profile image91

somethgblue says

• luisj305 profile image

luisj305 4 years ago

So since you call us "earth humans" do you think there are "other planet humans" ? Also, who are the "Wardens"?

• luisj305 profile image

luisj305 4 years ago

Living on a boat would be nice, I would never get used to the rocking of the current though. I guess I would go to the moon, but not if I could never come back to earth.

It's a huge decision leaving everything behind forever, and I would pass.