KellyG05030 profile image 88

Spring break - go away for the week or stay home and hide from the crowds?

If you plan vacations during spring break, where are the best locations you'd love to go back to?

lisasuniquevoice profile image67

Lisa Brown (lisasuniquevoice) says

• KellyG05030 profile image

Kelly (KellyG05030) 4 years ago

I think you're right, Lisa - a good recharging is sometimes necessary!! As our kids are getting older, we're desperate to make as many childhood memories with and for them. Thanks for responding!!

• KellyG05030 profile image

Kelly (KellyG05030) 4 years ago

A combination seems like a nice idea... traveling from the last day of work to the first day back makes it seem a little hectic, doesn't it?! Good luck on your exams, and thanks for answering!!

Eric Calderwood profile image83

Eric Calderwood says

• KellyG05030 profile image

Kelly (KellyG05030) 4 years ago

I live in the beautiful green mountains of Vermont... well, white mountains right now! And you're right, the hiking is amazing. I agree though, going away to a place without crowds sounds like my cup of tea! Thanks for answering!