khmazz profile image 85

If you could live in any other time, past, present, future, what would it be and why?

JKenny profile image95

James Kenny (JKenny) says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

That was a great and imaginative answer! That is a time period that I would have not thought to consider, but the simplistic lifestyle does seem appealing! Fantastic!

Cristale profile image88

Cristale says

rhondakim profile image74

rhondakim says

• Rod Marsden profile image

Rod Marsden 4 years ago

Overpopulation of the planet may mean that it will be more of a struggle to be admitted to hospital. Also there are new stains of bacteria that are resistant to present day antibiotics. Seeing how your family go in the future would be something.

Rod Marsden profile image77

Rod Marsden says

Credence2 profile image81

Credence2 says

• khmazz profile image

Kristen Mazzola (khmazz) 4 years ago

I have to point out that your answer was wonderfully written and passionate! I loved it! I do feel at times I would rather have been born in the future and your response added fuel to that fire! Nicely done!

buddhaanalysis says