Zsuzsi profile image 76

What was/is on your bucket list?

Write down an experience or achievement that was once on Your Bucket List and you've completed it. And also share another item from your wish list that's to be done in the future. My completed bucket list item was: visiting Rome, Italy again after many years. And something I'd like to do one day soon is: swimming with dolphins. Now it's your turn to share!

Diana Lee profile image84

Best Answer Diana L Pierce (Diana Lee) says

• Zsuzsi profile image

Zsuzsi 4 years ago

Hi Diana, this is very inspirational. I might go for the annual bucket list based on your example. The more we wish for, the harder we'll work and at the end go beyond our own boundaries.

lilian_sg profile image75

lilian_sg says

• Zsuzsi profile image

Zsuzsi 4 years ago

Becoming a boat owner sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you'll be able to cross that off your list soon, Iburmaster.

freecampingaussie profile image60

freecampingaussie says

• Zsuzsi profile image

Zsuzsi 4 years ago

I'm jealous now as Rome is one of my favourite cities :) Hope you will have an amazing time on your travel! And keep on adding new wishes to the bucket list and fulfilling your dreams.

baygirl33 profile image60

victoria (baygirl33) says

• Zsuzsi profile image

Zsuzsi 4 years ago

We often plan vacation to far away cities and forget to see the places that are near us. I love your idea, Baygirl33, of discovering your own country and enjoying the sights nearby.

PoojaMehta0911 says

• Zsuzsi profile image

Zsuzsi 4 years ago

I've heard that Goa has one of the most beautiful beaches. I shall put it down on my bucket list too!

Larry Wall says

• freecampingaussie profile image

freecampingaussie 4 years ago

I used to be a telemarketer and we had things we would say to people for a stir! When kids would be told to tell us their parents were not home we would say thats ok tell them we will call back the same time tomorrow - let them expect a call