WalterPoon profile image 81

When was the first time you hear of the word "Malaysia" and what impression does it gives you now?

Malaysia is a small country that is hardly visible on the world map. There are more than 200 countries in the world and I believe that the average person may not even have heard of Malaysia. Tell me when was the first time you heard of the word "Malaysia" and what impression does it gives you then and now? If you have not heard of "Malaysia", say so and then say what comes to your mind when you now hear this word, "Malaysia".

oldrick profile image75

Best Answer Richard Ingate (oldrick) says

lilian_sg profile image77

lilian_sg says

• WalterPoon profile image

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) 4 years ago

LOL, I thought the first thing that comes to your mind would be: "I better hold my handbag tightly!"

Evane profile image53

Eva (Evane) says

ctnahda says

• WalterPoon profile image

Poon Poi Ming (WalterPoon) 4 years ago

No one said that never heard means doesn't exist. Have you heard of Burundi? And would you take the trouble to discover this tiny spot in the world map?