Suhail and my dog profile image 88

Have you visited any marine national park / conservation area?

As a new found interest in marine conservation areas, my family and I recently visited and posted a hub on Fathom Five National Marine Park in Ontario, Canada. I was wondering if you have visited any marine national park / conservation area? Is there one in your region, state, province? What are some features you liked about it?

Silver Fish profile image87

Silver Fish says

• Suhail and my dog profile image

Suhail Zubaid aka Clark Kent (Suhail and my dog) 3 years ago

Thank you Silver Fish for mentioning those sites. I will put them in my diary to research a bit more.

cebutouristspot profile image73

cebutouristspot says

• Suhail and my dog profile image

I hope that you are able to travel to it in future. It does seem to be like an exotic place :-)

grand old lady profile image92

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez (grand old lady) says

• Suhail and my dog profile image

Ah Tarsiers! I had almost forgot about those primates. I will definitely like to read more through your hubs.

c mark walker profile image60

Charles Mark Walker (c mark walker) says

• Suhail and my dog profile image

Thanks for mentioning and I will read more about them. Georgia seems to be doable for us in this year.