unvrso profile image 85

Where would you like to be at this moment and why?

In a far away exotic place; in an airplane; your old school; the best restaurant in town, etc...

Best Answer lburmaster says

• unvrso profile image

Jose Juan Gutierrez (unvrso) 3 years ago

That´s cool! It´s one of the things that I enjoy doing once in a while.

ladydeonne profile image88

Deonne Anderson (ladydeonne) says

• unvrso profile image

That´s great! To be able to do the things one enjoys at the very moment one desires.

Cardia profile image89

Cardia says

• unvrso profile image

I think that your studies are the most important part of your life, at this moment; hopefully any time soon, you´ll have the time to enjoy the things you miss the most from your country.

taburkett profile image61

taburkett says

• unvrso profile image

I would have liked to be in the presence of my loved ones too.

vibesites profile image60

vibesites says

TheRaptorClaw profile image60

TheRaptorClaw says

• unvrso profile image

I agree with you. I remember myself longing for a hamburger and milkshake once.

• unvrso profile image

That is the exact meaning of this question. I sometimes like to do the same thing. Read and answer questions.