TheHoleStory profile image 83

Did you remember to turn your clocks back for daylight saving time?

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I forgot to include: The only problem with it is how many you have to do it with. I had to change 7 plus the thermostat and my cell phone - which was the easiest.

Efficient Admin profile image92

Efficient Admin says

lupine profile image81

lupine says

jaydawg808 profile image89

jaydawg808 says

yougotme profile image89

Renz Kristofer Cheng (yougotme) says

• lupine profile image

lupine 3 years ago

It just means it will get dark an hour earlier than usual...you will be doing your normal routine and it feels later than it is. It also means there is daylight earlier in the morning, easier to wake up. You get used to it after a few days

Say Yes To Life profile image87

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

penlady profile image60

penlady says

DDE profile image57

Devika Primić (DDE) says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Mine was too. I removed & re-installed the battery to reactivate the phone because the people are hard to contact..

freecampingaussie profile image38

freecampingaussie says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Good for you, mate! I am not Australian and I have never been there - I just love the look of the land, the animals and the accents. My mother and her family were Scottish.