TheHoleStory profile image 81

Did you remember to turn your clocks back for daylight saving time?

Best Answer The Examiner-1 says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

I forgot to include: The only problem with it is how many you have to do it with. I had to change 7 plus the thermostat and my cell phone - which was the easiest.

jaydawg808 profile image90

jaydawg808 says

Efficient Admin profile image92

Efficient Admin says

Say Yes To Life profile image85

Yoleen Lucas (Say Yes To Life) says

yougotme profile image89

Renz Kristofer Cheng (yougotme) says

• lupine profile image

lupine 3 years ago

It just means it will get dark an hour earlier than usual...you will be doing your normal routine and it feels later than it is. It also means there is daylight earlier in the morning, easier to wake up. You get used to it after a few days

lupine profile image80

lupine says

penlady profile image59

penlady says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Mine was too. I removed & re-installed the battery to reactivate the phone because the people are hard to contact..

DDE profile image51

Devika Primić (DDE) says

freecampingaussie profile image35

freecampingaussie says

• The Examiner-1 profile image

The Examiner-1 3 years ago

Good for you, mate! I am not Australian and I have never been there - I just love the look of the land, the animals and the accents. My mother and her family were Scottish.