HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 52

Unemployed dutch guy wants to get a visa for his wife, but one ofthe requirements is the proof of sp

Hi! Hope you could help me. I was confused! My husband is a hungarian guy living in netherlands for 5 years up to now. He's currently unemployed. one f the requirements to get a schegen visa forme is to have proof of employment/sponsorship. But as i've said,he's unemployed. is there any possible way to get a visa for me?

sort by best latest

There aren't any answers to this question yet.