The Key Maker profile image 86

What are your favourite power spots or energy places around the world?

I used to live near Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England, which is a very popular tourist destination but I always found that Avebury, a few miles up the road, had a much better energy. I always felt uplifted and energised whenever I went to Avebury. I haven't travelled much outside of the UK so I would be interested to know what places you have been to where you felt the energy was particularly good. I don't buy into much in the way of New Age thought but I do think that some places have a special feel to them.

Blond Logic profile image97

Mary Wickison (Blond Logic) says

KorenKartalis profile image88

Koren Kartalis (KorenKartalis) says

Jayanthi Ravikumar (Jay Ravikumar) says